A Bicycle in Athen Olympic Closing Ceremony

Red Cloud

Guest
I have no idea what that bicycle and biker in Athen Olympic Closing
Ceremony. There was a single biker riding during Closing Ceremony.
It was definitely not about bicycle show or not a situation where
bicycle must
be a part of the ceremony. Or it is about Greek culture showing to the
world
the biking is big part of their lifestyle...

On 29 Aug 2004 22:24:21 -0700, [email protected] (Red Cloud)
wrote:

>I have no idea what that bicycle and biker in Athen Olympic Closing
> Ceremony. There was a single biker riding during Closing Ceremony.
>It was definitely not about bicycle show or not a situation where
>bicycle must
>be a part of the ceremony. Or it is about Greek culture showing to the
>world
>the biking is big part of their lifestyle...

It was seine from a Greek painting of a soldier coming home.

Earl Camembert <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 29 Aug 2004 22:24:21 -0700, [email protected] (Red Cloud)
> wrote:
>
> >I have no idea what that bicycle and biker in Athen Olympic Closing
> > Ceremony. There was a single biker riding during Closing Ceremony.
> >It was definitely not about bicycle show or not a situation where
> >bicycle must
> >be a part of the ceremony. Or it is about Greek culture showing to the
> >world
> >the biking is big part of their lifestyle...

> It was seine from a Greek painting of a soldier coming home.

Oh that makes sense. YOU mean WWI or WWII bicycle soliders.