A classic Trice

nget

New Member
Feb 24, 2004
I just got a 1990 Trice tadpole trike.I was wondering how many of these trikes were sold and are still being used?The bad on this trike is the toe-in,toe out is a bit sloppy but can be fixed with a few new parts.
I like the 700c rear tire as it gives me a comfortable ride and high gears to get the downhill speed.I ordered two new 451 front tires to replace the 60 psi michelins that were on it.
Although this trike is old,I believe that it has a value close to the new offerings,and very much a pleasure to ride.

"nget" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I just got a 1990 Trice tadpole trike.I was wondering how many of these
> trikes were sold and are still being used?The bad on this trike is the
> toe-in,toe out is a bit sloppy but can be fixed with a few new parts.
> I like the 700c rear tire as it gives me a comfortable ride and high
> gears to get the downhill speed.I ordered two new 451 front tires to
> replace the 60 psi michelins that were on it.
> Although this trike is old,I believe that it has a value close to the
> new offerings,and very much a pleasure to ride.

That Trice you got is a very nice trike indeed. It was one of the few
tadpole trikes that I have ever ridden which I did not think had too much
pedal steer. Hells Bells, I wouldn't mind having one myself.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota