A new threat to cyclists

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Ray, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    F'ken hell indeed..

  2. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
  3. Resound

    Resound Guest

  4. Resound

    Resound Guest

  5. Donga

    Donga Guest

    Resound wrote:

    > And while we're browsing Google video, here's a link for those who can't
    > understand why we'd want to ride a nasty slow bicycle to work.
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6622988120159554144&q=cyclist

    That's very nice. Is there an action bit I should fast forward to? Like
    some screaming Irishman in the employ of The Courier Mail? I might have
    time to make a cuppa. ;-)
    yes, it would be nice...

    Donga

  6. Random Data

    Random Data Guest

  7. DJ

    DJ Guest

  8. TimC

    TimC Guest

    On 2006-02-04, DJ (aka Bruce)

    > "Ray" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4559472551322993265

    > Hehehe, at first glance i thought there was a whole heap of folks inside the
    > caravan having an orgy with all that bouncing going on!! I bet I wasn't the
    > only one thinking on those lines.

    Nope. Just you.

    --
    TimC
    This message consists entirely of true bits and false bits!

  9. Donga

    Donga Guest

    ROTFLMAO!

  10. Donga

    Donga Guest

  11. Jock

    Jock Guest

  12. Resound

    Resound Guest

  13. Donga wrote:
    > Found something with a little more action - street race in NYC. Now
    > this would go down well, racing around the CBD and inner burbs of
    > Melbourne!
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3072802822198659666&q=bike

    Is this the courier stuff?

    There was a link to a number of courier rides through a USA city last
    year. Great to watch, but definitely not the sort of stuff I'd attempt
    (like totally ignore lights and cut across busy intersections, etc)

    P.S. do the video,google id numbers change?
    i.e is it worth collecting a list of the numbers for a web page?

  14. zasa

    zasa Guest

  15. Spiny Norman

    Spiny Norman Guest

  16. Resound

    Resound Guest

    "Spiny Norman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 08:50:52 +1100, Ray <[email protected]>
    > wrote in aus.bicycle:
    >

    >>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4559472551322993265
    >>

    >>Cheers, Ray

    > You don't need a caravan:
    >

    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5937089269271585379
    >

    > Regards
    > Prickles
    >
    > Timendi causa est nescire
    > This message only uses recycled electrons

    I found that one too. The is the weirdest riding motion I've ever seen.