Absolutely Cheapest Online Campagnolo Parts

probikekit.com are looking the best. Some outstanding prices on there.

Borg said:
Anyone know of a really cheap online vendor? Thanks.

Some guy who runs a website called Hammerpilot.com claims that he will beat any Campagnolo price, plus he can give you a deal on a homemade shaving brush (check the site, you'll see what I mean).

I haven't bought from him, but was thinking about giving him a try.

I did a lot of shopping around when I built up my dream bike in 2002. Ended up getting a Chorus group from www.cbike.com, they had the best price I could find from a reputable online vendor.

pipe tampers of a rarified status as well...

John M said:
hammerpilot, he can give you a deal on a homemade shaving brush (check the site, you'll see what I mean).

John M said:
Some guy who runs a website called Hammerpilot.com claims that he will beat any Campagnolo price, plus he can give you a deal on a homemade shaving brush (check the site, you'll see what I mean).

I bought my Veloce group there. The prices are good, and the service is far better than anything I've gotten from the bigger web sites.

I got a build kit (Centaur) from Tom at GVHBikes.com. He had the best price on a kit that I could find at the time. And he is absolutely great to work with. You have to email him and call to confirm things but it was an entirely pleasant transaction for me. He responds quickly with a quote and ships promptly.

AKTed said:
I got a build kit (Centaur) from Tom at GVHBikes.com. He had the best price on a kit that I could find at the time. And he is absolutely great to work with. You have to email him and call to confirm things but it was an entirely pleasant transaction for me. He responds quickly with a quote and ships promptly.
cheers for that Ted...I've bookmarked his page. i'm in the market for a new roadie soon.

so i noticed the Centaur line. sorry i'm a bit behind on campy gruppos, but i just hung up the skate skis for the bike a couple weeks ago. where is the Centaur in the campy line? above record, below?

i'm thinking of coming out and riding with the Arctic Bike Club very soon--riding alone does nothing for my speed? you in the ANC area Ted?

Eilert Pilarm said:
cheers for that Ted...I've bookmarked his page. i'm in the market for a new roadie soon.

so i noticed the Centaur line. sorry i'm a bit behind on campy gruppos, but i just hung up the skate skis for the bike a couple weeks ago. where is the Centaur in the campy line? above record, below?

i'm thinking of coming out and riding with the Arctic Bike Club very soon--riding alone does nothing for my speed? you in the ANC area Ted?

1) Record
2) Chorus
3) CENTAUR
4) Veloce
5) Mirage

Eilert: The Centaur is essentially the Chorus group in all alloy (no carbon fiber bits and pieces), as I understand things. It comes in a polished finish or what they call Century Gray. It works flawlessly for me and looks good. Send me a PM if you would like - I live in ER as well.