Altering Grip Position on Deore XT Levers

troutboy

Guest
A couple of weeks ago someone posted asking how to do this. I had been
tyring to do the same thing since I found about about the "wedge" late last
season.

Its not as straightforward as the Shimano manual or any of the MTB repair
books say, but I finally figured it out. So, if the original poster still
wants to know, reply here and we'll continue on private e-mail.

Wrist will be much happier now.

Tim S

"troutboy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>A couple of weeks ago someone posted asking how to do this. I had been
>tyring to do the same thing since I found about about the "wedge" late last
>season.
>
> Its not as straightforward as the Shimano manual or any of the MTB repair
> books say, but I finally figured it out. So, if the original poster still
> wants to know, reply here and we'll continue on private e-mail.
>
> Wrist will be much happier now.
>
> Tim S

I think I may have solved the problem, but would be curious to know the
solution you found.

Thanks,

CG