Get a Grip

Portable Splat Graphics

Guest
Ok. So I am loosing my grip(s) after a year and a bit of great riding. :)
These are the original grips that came with the VT.

What do the wise people of the news group recommend for replacement?

thanks
CS

Portable Splat Graphics wrote:
> Ok. So I am loosing my grip(s) after a year and a bit of great riding. :)
> These are the original grips that came with the VT.
>
> What do the wise people of the news group recommend for replacement?
>
> thanks
> CS

ODI Lock-On

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Portable Splat Graphics" <splatgraphics@(NOSPAM)sympatico.ca> wrote in
message news:i%[email protected]...
> Ok. So I am loosing my grip(s) after a year and a bit of great riding. :)
> These are the original grips that came with the VT.
>
> What do the wise people of the news group recommend for replacement?

Anything but Ourys.

Pedros Blackwalls are my latest.

Greg

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Portable Splat Graphics wrote:

>> Ok. So I am loosing my grip(s) after a year and a bit of great
>> riding. :) These are the original grips that came with the VT.
>>
>> What do the wise people of the news group recommend for replacement?

> ODI Lock-On

Well, if he's indeed "loosing" his grips, then you might be on to something!

Otherwise, OURYs are plush, and will annoy GT, so got to be best choice.

:p

"Portable Splat Graphics" <splatgraphics@(NOSPAM)sympatico.ca> wrote in
message news:i%[email protected]...
> Ok. So I am loosing my grip(s) after a year and a bit of great riding. :)
> These are the original grips that came with the VT.
>
> What do the wise people of the news group recommend for replacement?
>
> thanks
> CS

I like Race Face Good n' Evil. But that's just personal preference...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!