Altura Night Vision Waterproof Jacket

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:18:32 GMT, "John" <[email protected]> said:

> For anybody interested in the 'Altura Night Vision Waterproof
> Jacket', which got a good review in C+. Cyclexpress are doing it for
> £47.99 plus 10% off today.

They also work very well up mountains.

http://wylie.me.uk/static/vmc20061210/IMG_0330-m.JPG

--
Alan J. Wylie http://www.wylie.me.uk/
"Perfection [in design] is achieved not when there is nothing left to add,

"Alan J. Wylie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:18:32 GMT, "John" <[email protected]> said:
>
>> For anybody interested in the 'Altura Night Vision Waterproof
>> Jacket', which got a good review in C+. Cyclexpress are doing it for
>> £47.99 plus 10% off today.

Medium and X-Large (2005/6 design)can be had from
http://www.bikesyoulike.co.uk for £38 post free

The Altura Nevis (2007 design) can be sourced here too for around the same
price p&p free in fact I've just bout one as they have a porky XXXL size.

-=V=-