Always carry your chain tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Just Zis Guy

Always carry your chain tool in case you meet a Lithuanian au pair with a broken chain halfway up a
hill somewhere. Luckily I was following my own advice this morning and said Lithuanian is now
happily pedalling round Henley again.

--
Guy
===

WARNING: may contain traces of irony. Contents may settle after posting.
http://www.chapmancentral.com

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Always carry your chain tool in case you meet a Lithuanian au pair with a broken chain halfway up
> a hill somewhere. Luckily I was following my own advice this morning and said Lithuanian is now
> happily pedalling round Henley again.

Pack some plastic gloves as well. Simon

<snip snip>
> Pack some plastic gloves as well. Simon
>

But don't forget to leave the gloves at home when going out to meet girls. It can be a bit
embarassing when you reach for your wallet to bring out a pair of medical gloves.

>Always carry your chain tool in case you meet a Lithuanian au pair with a broken chain halfway up a
>hill somewhere. Luckily I was following my own advice this morning and said Lithuanian is now
>happily pedalling round Henley again.

Oh good.

Cheers, helen s

This is an invalid email adress to thwart spammers To get my correct email remove the dependency on
fame & fortune from h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

Any speeling mistakes are as a result of cats on the keybrrrdd

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> Always carry your chain tool in case you meet a Lithuanian au pair with a broken chain halfway up
> a hill somewhere. Luckily I was following my own advice this morning and said Lithuanian is now

and did you get her phone number? in case she needs more help of course...

panda

By what means did she show her gratitude?

"Simon Mason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Always carry your chain tool in case you meet a Lithuanian au pair with
a
> > broken chain halfway up a hill somewhere. Luckily I was following my
own
> > advice this morning and said Lithuanian is now happily pedalling round Henley again.
>
> Pack some plastic gloves as well.

Yes, I don't think the dangers of handling Au Pair's without proper protection can be overstated.

>
> --
> Guy
> ===

Guy, I put up this bio to add to your urc regulars page. http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/guy.htm

BTW is this your homepage now? http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk/

Simon

news:<[email protected]>...

Jammy swine!

--
Dave...

"Simon Mason" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Always carry your chain tool in case you meet a Lithuanian au pair with
a
> > broken chain halfway up a hill somewhere. Luckily I was following my
own
> > advice this morning and said Lithuanian is now happily pedalling round Henley again.

> Guy, I put up this bio to add to your urc regulars page. http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/guy.htm

Ta.

> BTW is this your homepage now? http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk/

Sort of, in a temporarily sort of way. Slartibartfast (my web server) is in an unhappy state at the
moment due to my foolish tendency to act first and RTFM later, which should be sorted b y the end of
the weekend. Demon are supposed to be transferring chapmancentral.com to that address as well, but
they seem to be experiencing difficulties.

Guy

Simon Mason wrote:

>> Always carry your chain tool in case you meet a Lithuanian au pair with a broken chain halfway up
>> a hill somewhere. Luckily I was following my own advice this morning and said Lithuanian is now
>> happily pedalling round Henley again.
>
> Pack some plastic gloves as well.

Not if wearing socks. Smearing grease on socks is a traditional Lithuanian greeting as well as
standard cycle mechanics practice. Socks only, mind. Don't spoil her stockings.

~PB

As a chat up line it certainly has class. Trouble is, I doubt the hit rate (damsels with distressed
bike chains) is high.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.