am i in shape

Al Kubeluis

Guest
round, you know, is a shape
--
~~~ Al Kubeluis ~ Bacchetta Corsa ~ Maryland ~ USA ~~~

No Dave, I can voutch for Al, he's pretty buff for an "older guy" but he does run the risk of
blowing off the bike if a coal truck passes by, if you get my drift . You and I have no such fear...
6 more weeks to calender spring. Hardly wait. Tell Mike he needs to update the Webpage :) Denny

"98GTW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey, Denny! You suppose he's in the same shape we are?
>
> --
> Dave 98GTW [email protected] (remove nospam to reply directly) Presto, Presto II, Screamer
>
> "> > news:[email protected]...
> >> round, you know, is a shape
> > Then yes Al, you are in a shape :)-) Denny

Sunday Al dusted me as I watched him pull away in the middle of a pack of Dfs at 25/27mph. Earlier I
was staying with the leaders but when I returned home after 58 miles I felt like I had done a fast
century. I was weighed today and was unhappy as my AEROBELLY has enlarged. Is PEAR a shape? If so I
am a shape.

Inc 1-800-586-6645 "Denny Voorhees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> No Dave, I can voutch for Al, he's pretty buff for an "older guy" but he does run the risk of
> blowing off the bike if a coal truck passes by, if
you
> get my drift . You and I have no such fear... 6 more weeks to calender spring. Hardly wait. Tell
> Mike he needs to update the Webpage :) Denny
>
> "98GTW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hey, Denny! You suppose he's in the same shape we are?
> >
> > --
> > Dave 98GTW [email protected] (remove nospam to reply directly) Presto, Presto II,
> > Screamer
> >
> > "> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Then yes Al, you are in a shape :)-) Denny

Webpage? We have a webpage?

Gonna see you at GFLBT this year?

BTW we settled on 6/21 for RARE2K.3.4.

--

"Denny Voorhees" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> No Dave, I can voutch for Al, he's pretty buff for an "older guy" but he does run the risk of
> blowing off the bike if a coal truck passes by, if you get my drift . You and I have no such
> fear... 6 more weeks to calender spring. Hardly wait. Tell Mike he needs to update the Webpage
> :) Denny
>
> "98GTW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Hey, Denny! You suppose he's in the same shape we are?
>>
>> --
>> Dave 98GTW [email protected] (remove nospam to reply directly) Presto, Presto II,
>> Screamer
>>
>> "> > news:[email protected]...
>> > Then yes Al, you are in a shape :)-) Denny

"98GTW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Webpage? We have a webpage?
>
> Gonna see you at GFLBT this year?

Yessir its June 7,8,9 this year. I'm really looking forward to it

> BTW we settled on 6/21 for RARE2K.3.4.

I'll be there, you betcha. FYI according to the website It looks like Brian is planning the
Bentrideronline Ride in late June. I hope there isn't a conflict

June 6,7,8, actually, but you would have figured that out.

I think Brian may have a difficult time "selling" the idea of a for- profit weekend gig. The price
feels steep to me in absolute terms, but he's promising a lot for the money (the
enjoyment-to-expenditure ratio looks OK). We'll have to wait and see how it all turns out.

I, too, hope we don't conflict, but the die has been cast. We're constrained by being a club ride
and having to commit to the club's calendar, while accomodating our individual and family schedules.
We do what we can.

--
Dave 98GTW [email protected] (remove nospam to reply directly) Presto, Presto II, Screamer
"Denny Voorhees" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> "98GTW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Webpage? We have a webpage?
>>
>> Gonna see you at GFLBT this year?
>
> Yessir its June 7,8,9 this year. I'm really looking forward to it
>
>> BTW we settled on 6/21 for RARE2K.3.4.
>
> I'll be there, you betcha. FYI according to the website It looks like Brian is planning the
> Bentrideronline Ride in late June. I hope there isn't a conflict

Weighing in here (so to speak, heh, heh). Yes, we DO have a website. Brian Managan managed it for 3
or 4yrs and didn't have the time to keep up with
it. I agreed to take it over a few months ago and I STILL haven't found the time to really do it. He
sent me a disk with the HTML on it and I've downloaded a page designing program but have yet to
learn how to use it. Big improvement, eh? Michael