An athlete with incredible skill and class retires.

Bill C

It's not cycling but IMO he represents everything good in sports and
has conducted himself that way. He did all the dirty work, not just the
glory ****. What really broke him down today was his relationship with
his blocking fullback who made so much of what he did easier.
This is a star athlete with so much class that it's incredible.
Bill C

On 3 Feb 2005 18:19:02 -0800, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:

>http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,146349,00.html
> It's not cycling but IMO he represents everything good in sports and
>has conducted himself that way. He did all the dirty work, not just the
>glory ****. What really broke him down today was his relationship with
>his blocking fullback who made so much of what he did easier.
> This is a star athlete with so much class that it's incredible.

Emmit was a class act all the way. One of the greats.

All those years with _that_ Dallas Cowboys team didn't touch his reputation.

Ron

Oh, i thought it was about Tafi.

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> It's not cycling but IMO he represents everything good in sports and
> has conducted himself that way. He did all the dirty work, not just the
> glory ****. What really broke him down today was his relationship with
> his blocking fullback who made so much of what he did easier.
> This is a star athlete with so much class that it's incredible.
> Bill C

I guess you thought that it would pass unnoticed?
Hence a cycling newsgroup.