another one for the girls (G)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., Apr 17, 2003.

  1. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    www.cet.com/~pennys/images/0367.jpg

    nice legs.

    Tags:

  2. > www.cet.com/~pennys/images/0367.jpg

    > nice legs.

    Hey! thats me!

    :)

    Nah, im joking - I wouldnt be caught dead riding cross dountry

    Small Black DH4X Dog

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > www.cet.com/~pennys/images/0367.jpg
    >
    > nice legs.

    Yeah, but what the hell is that ALIEN HEAD sticking out of his left arm?!?

    Bill "forwarded your other one but this one...nah" S.

  4. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Sorni wrote:

    > Bill "forwarded your other one but this one...nah" S.

    I don't have anything else to post publicly anyway. ISorry girls, it's the best I can do for now!
    But I keep looking.

    penny

  5. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > www.cet.com/~pennys/images/0367.jpg
    >
    > nice legs.

    I had legs like that, but lack of riding seems to have dissolved them into flabby pieces of heavy
    meat (really got to get that bike fixed).

    Though, at least now i have a car to get to the trail head with. no more dangers of biking
    through town.

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

  6. Doug Taylor

    Doug Taylor Guest

  7. David L

    David L Guest

  8. Penny S. wrote:
    > www.cet.com/~pennys/images/0367.jpg
    >
    > nice legs.

    mmmm, shaved ;)

    One of my friends has legs like that. He did crew with me for four years, and could kick ANYBODY'S
    ass - including the guy who was on the jr. national team. He bikes a lot with me now, and he's just
    RIPPED. Amazing definition too. Majorly puts me to shame ;)

    Jon Bond Got the definition (hard not to with like 4% body fat), but not the muscle...

  9. Westie

    Westie Guest

    > www.cet.com/~pennys/images/0367.jpg
    >
    > nice legs.

    I thought mine were OK, but,... Wow!
    --
    Westie Got the muscle, but got little definition and about 50% body fat ;-)

  10. Doug Taylor

    Doug Taylor Guest

  11. Klydesdale

    Klydesdale Guest

    > > www.cet.com/~pennys/images/0367.jpg
    > >
    > > nice legs.
    > >

    > I had legs like that, but lack of riding seems to have dissolved them into flabby pieces of heavy
    > meat (really got to get that bike fixed).

    Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......

  12. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > www.cet.com/~pennys/images/0367.jpg
    > > >
    > > > nice legs.
    > > >

    > > I had legs like that, but lack of riding seems to have dissolved them into flabby pieces of
    > > heavy meat (really got to get that bike fixed).
    > >

    > Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......

    Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it. This sort of flame is how the under-developed
    scream jealousy.

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

  13. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Technician wrote:

    >> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >>> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    >>> I had legs like that, but lack of riding seems to have dissolved them into flabby pieces of
    >>> heavy meat (really got to get that bike fixed).
    >>>

    >> Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......
    >>

    > Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it. This sort of flame is how the under-developed scream
    > jealousy.
    >
    > ~Travis

    post pix and let the experts decide.

    p.

  14. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > Technician wrote:
    > >>
    > >> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:MPG.1[email protected]...

    > >> Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......
    > >>

    > > Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it. This sort of flame is how the under-developed scream
    > > jealousy.
    > >
    > > ~Travis
    >
    > post pix and let the experts decide.

    Here we go...

    Bill "maybe it was Richard?" S.

  15. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Technician wrote:
    > >>
    > >> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]...

    > >> Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......
    > >>

    > > Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it. This sort of flame is how the under-developed scream
    > > jealousy.
    > >
    > > ~Travis
    >
    > post pix and let the experts decide.
    >
    > p.

    Oh sure, now that they have gone flabby, you want pix. Can't you at least give me a chance to get
    them back into shape before i post pix of them in such a sorry state?

    I did manage to get the old goose back into what i assume to be working order (no, this goose ain't
    cooked yet). as some may or may not remember from the post regarding the BB received from the LBS,
    as a refresher, it was too short. as funds are a bit tight, i decided to improvise. there is enough
    room on the other side to compensate, so i turned the BB out a
    1/4" and snugged up the plastic "lock". the rings are now aligned with the derailer, so all is well,
    pending the first ride. i'm fairly sure pedaling will be a little off-balance as one side is
    closer to the frame (maybe not though). either way, i will bring the digital camera should a
    photographic moment present itself, as well as my cellular phone, you know, should the need for an
    outside contact present itself.

    I figure, if i can get in some good hard miles, my legs should be back in shape in no time. though,
    my endurance, or lack thereof, will take a bit longer to bring back up (not that it was ever very
    good to begin with).

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

  16. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Technician wrote:
    >> Technician wrote:
    >>> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    >>> Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it. This sort of flame is how the under-developed scream
    >>> jealousy.
    >>>
    >>> ~Travis
    >>
    >> post pix and let the experts decide.
    >>
    >> p.
    >>

    > Oh sure, now that they have gone flabby, you want pix. Can't you at least give me a chance to get
    > them back into shape before i post pix of them in such a sorry state?

    no. we need something to laugh at around here

    ;-)

    penny

  17. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    > > > I had legs like that, but lack of riding seems to have dissolved them into flabby pieces of
    > > > heavy meat (really got to get that bike fixed).
    > > >

    > > Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......
    > >

    > Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it. This sort of flame is how the under-developed scream
    > jealousy.
    >
    > ~Travis
    > --

    I know how ya feel, man. I usually look like a champion body-builder, but lately my body has become
    all bony and scrawny again. Dern it!

    Matt (got a friend with Popeye muscles and legs bigger than that photo...)

  18. Tom Sanders

    Tom Sanders Guest

  19. Tom says:

    >I'd like to suck his c*ck!