another one for the girls (G)

> www.cet.com/~pennys/images/0367.jpg
>
> nice legs.

Hey! thats me!

:)

Nah, im joking - I wouldnt be caught dead riding cross dountry

Small Black DH4X Dog

Sorni wrote:

> Bill "forwarded your other one but this one...nah" S.

I don't have anything else to post publicly anyway. ISorry girls, it's the best I can do for now!
But I keep looking.

penny

> www.cet.com/~pennys/images/0367.jpg
>
> nice legs.

I had legs like that, but lack of riding seems to have dissolved them into flabby pieces of heavy
meat (really got to get that bike fixed).

Though, at least now i have a car to get to the trail head with. no more dangers of biking
through town.

~Travis
--
To reply by email, remove clothes.

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

Penny S. wrote:
> www.cet.com/~pennys/images/0367.jpg
>
> nice legs.

mmmm, shaved ;)

One of my friends has legs like that. He did crew with me for four years, and could kick ANYBODY'S
ass - including the guy who was on the jr. national team. He bikes a lot with me now, and he's just
RIPPED. Amazing definition too. Majorly puts me to shame ;)

Jon Bond Got the definition (hard not to with like 4% body fat), but not the muscle...

> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > www.cet.com/~pennys/images/0367.jpg
> > >
> > > nice legs.
> > >

> > I had legs like that, but lack of riding seems to have dissolved them into flabby pieces of
> > heavy meat (really got to get that bike fixed).
> >

> Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......

Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it. This sort of flame is how the under-developed
scream jealousy.

~Travis
--

Technician wrote:

>> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

>>> I had legs like that, but lack of riding seems to have dissolved them into flabby pieces of
>>> heavy meat (really got to get that bike fixed).
>>>

>> Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......
>>

> Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it. This sort of flame is how the under-developed scream
> jealousy.
>
> ~Travis

post pix and let the experts decide.

p.

> Technician wrote:
> >>
> >> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......
> >>

> > Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it. This sort of flame is how the under-developed scream
> > jealousy.
> >
> > ~Travis
>
> post pix and let the experts decide.

Here we go...

Bill "maybe it was Richard?" S.

> Technician wrote:
> >>
> >> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......
> >>

> > Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it. This sort of flame is how the under-developed scream
> > jealousy.
> >
> > ~Travis
>
> post pix and let the experts decide.
>
> p.

Oh sure, now that they have gone flabby, you want pix. Can't you at least give me a chance to get
them back into shape before i post pix of them in such a sorry state?

I did manage to get the old goose back into what i assume to be working order (no, this goose ain't
cooked yet). as some may or may not remember from the post regarding the BB received from the LBS,
as a refresher, it was too short. as funds are a bit tight, i decided to improvise. there is enough
room on the other side to compensate, so i turned the BB out a
1/4" and snugged up the plastic "lock". the rings are now aligned with the derailer, so all is well,
pending the first ride. i'm fairly sure pedaling will be a little off-balance as one side is
closer to the frame (maybe not though). either way, i will bring the digital camera should a
photographic moment present itself, as well as my cellular phone, you know, should the need for an
outside contact present itself.

I figure, if i can get in some good hard miles, my legs should be back in shape in no time. though,
my endurance, or lack thereof, will take a bit longer to bring back up (not that it was ever very
good to begin with).

~Travis
--

Technician wrote:
>> Technician wrote:
>>> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

>>> Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it. This sort of flame is how the under-developed scream
>>> jealousy.
>>>
>>> ~Travis
>>
>> post pix and let the experts decide.
>>
>> p.
>>

> Oh sure, now that they have gone flabby, you want pix. Can't you at least give me a chance to get
> them back into shape before i post pix of them in such a sorry state?

no. we need something to laugh at around here

;-)

penny

> > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

> > > I had legs like that, but lack of riding seems to have dissolved them into flabby pieces of
> > > heavy meat (really got to get that bike fixed).
> > >

> > Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......
> >

> Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it. This sort of flame is how the under-developed scream
> jealousy.
>
> ~Travis
> --

I know how ya feel, man. I usually look like a champion body-builder, but lately my body has become
all bony and scrawny again. Dern it!

Matt (got a friend with Popeye muscles and legs bigger than that photo...)

Tom says:

>I'd like to suck his c*ck!

We thought as much