another one for the girls (G)

> > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

> > > I had legs like that, but lack of riding seems to have dissolved them into flabby pieces of
> > > heavy meat (really got to get that bike fixed).
> > >

> > Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......
> >

> Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it.

I don't have to see your legs to know you're dreaming if you think I'm ever going to believe
anything you write in this forum again.

> This sort of flame is how the under-developed scream jealousy.

I ride 3-6 days a week year 'round. If there's anything on my body that's underdeveloped it's
not my legs.

--
http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "KLydesdale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Wake up Travis, you're dreaming again......
> > >

> > Have you seen my legs? i highly doubt it.
>
> I don't have to see your legs to know you're dreaming if you think I'm
ever
> going to believe anything you write in this forum again.
>
> > This sort of flame is how the under-developed scream jealousy.
> >

> I ride 3-6 days a week year 'round. If there's anything on my body that's underdeveloped it's not
> my legs.

Ok boys, take the p*ssing contest of the trails

"..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message

> http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "KLydesdale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:p[email protected]...
> > >

> > > Ok boys, take the p*ssing contest of the trails
> > >

> > I'm sorry... am I intruding on your bailiwick?
> >

> No I'm just sure you guys are gonna miss each other and soak innocent bystanders.

You obviously don't know the history of Travis. He'd rather drink his **** than splash it about. As
for me, I have no trouble hitting such a good target.

In article <[email protected]>, klydesdale001 @comcast.net says...

> "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > --
> > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "KLydesdale" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:p[email protected]...

> > > I'm sorry... am I intruding on your bailiwick?
> > >

> > No I'm just sure you guys are gonna miss each other and soak innocent bystanders.
> >

> You obviously don't know the history of Travis. He'd rather drink his **** than splash it about.
> As for me, I have no trouble hitting such a good target.

Obviously you only know the side posted by Jim Smith (i think that was the name), though perhaps,
you are him. in either case, you are obviously a troll and shall henceforth be ignored because i
know that like all trolls, deep down inside, you are just a tiny little boy and you must pick on
others in order to make yourself feel important. well, to me, you are not important. welcome to
my killfile.

~Travis
--
To reply by email, remove clothes.

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

> In article <[email protected]>, klydesdale001 @comcast.net says...
> >
> > "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >

> > > --
> > > http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "KLydesdale" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > > message news:[email protected]...

> > > No I'm just sure you guys are gonna miss each other and soak innocent bystanders.
> > >

> > You obviously don't know the history of Travis. He'd rather drink his
****
> > than splash it about. As for me, I have no trouble hitting such a good target.
> >

> Obviously you only know the side posted by Jim Smith (i think that was the name), though perhaps,
> you are him. in either case, you are obviously a troll and shall henceforth be ignored because i
> know that like all trolls, deep down inside, you are just a tiny little boy and you must pick on
> others in order to make yourself feel important. well, to me, you are not important. welcome to my
> killfile.

I don't need Jim Smith to tell me anything about you as I read all of your posts first-hand. You
built your reputation in this group lie by lie and now you have to live with it.

Technician wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, klydesdale001 @comcast.net says...
>
>>"..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>

>>>--
>>>http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "KLydesdale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>No I'm just sure you guys are gonna miss each other and soak innocent bystanders.
>>>

>>You obviously don't know the history of Travis. He'd rather drink his **** than splash it about.
>>As for me, I have no trouble hitting such a good target.
>>

> Obviously you only know the side posted by Jim Smith (i think that was the name), though perhaps,
> you are him. in either case, you are obviously a troll and shall henceforth be ignored because i
> know that like all trolls, deep down inside, you are just a tiny little boy and you must pick on
> others in order to make yourself feel important. well, to me, you are not important. welcome to my
> killfile.

Travis, why don't you quit while you're behind? You made ridiculous claims, lied repeatedly,
mailbombed a regular participant in this group, posted your personal angst to the group,
then publicly POUTED when the group failed to respond supportively to a bizarrely blatant
attempt at emotional blackmail. Now you're back, you had a chance to redeem yourself and
you're starting all over again... "I had legs like that..." Not one cyclist in thousands has
legs like that, it takes years of hard riding, plus the luck of the draw genetically to
achieve pins like that, but our boy Travis did. And then you sulk when people express doubt,
because you've got such a history of credibility... This is your wake up call, Travis. Stop,
take a step back and look at what you're doing and where you're heading.

Kathleen

Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote

> Travis, why don't you quit while you're behind?

Kathleen, Trav got those immense legs from riding his Walgoose at 50 mph, remember?

CC