Anti-War Alameda Critical Mass This Friday

On 17 Apr 2003 06:19:24 -0700, Jym Dyer <[email protected]> wrote:

>=v= P e t e F a g e r l i n seems to be positioning himself as a latter-day John & Yoko. WAR IS
>OVER, IF YOU WANT IT. Say, didja see it on teevee or something? Lemme guess: the Fox network???
>
>=v= I'm sure the troops in Iraq would be very surprised to hear that the war is over. Ditto for the
>peace demonstrators in Baghdad who were gunned down in cold blood.

Your posts just get more and more bizarre.

Yeah, all of the troops that aren't involved in the mopping up must just be imagining that they are
steaming for home...

All of the Iraqi divisions that no longer exist must just be figment's of the government's and the
media's imaginations...

One doesn't have to watch US tv to understand that the war is over. Heck, there are a multitude of
anti-US media outlets throughout the Arab World that have made the same proclamation.

Like I previously wrote, it's time for you wackos to come up with another excuse for your
anarchy fests.

p.s. Remind the dirtbags to take their weekly shower before heading out. They're getting a bit ripe.

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:58:52 -0700 in rec.bicycles.soc, P e t e F a g e r l i n
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Like I previously wrote, it's time for you wackos to come up with another excuse for your
> anarchy fests.

you right wingnuts are the whackos!

PLONK!

Those who oppose the Supreme KKKourt imposed Bush dictat are the True Patriots. Regime change
begins at home!

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty
nor safety."
-- - Benjamin Franklin

[email protected]
http://www.ejuneau.net

Casey Kerrigan <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<170420030741307678%[email protected]>...

> I think the line should have read A people starved and sickened by their leader who took money
> intended for humanitarian aid and instead lined his own poskets and bought gold plated guns for
> his sons and palaces for himself that are worthy of any mulit billionare.

Why don't you leave Bush I out of this?

"one of the six billion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The occupation of Iraq continues to be illegal and immoral. It continues to benefit US based
> corporations with direct ties to the current administration and no-one else. It is also still an
> atrocity to the
people
> of Iraq both physically and politically. It is also still resulting in
the
> deaths of US military personnel and probably will be for quite a while. The war is hardly over, in
> fact the real work is yet to be started.
>
> Dan's point about Syria is relevant since all this administrations
military
> plunderings are part of the one "war that won't end in our lifetime".

Jeez! Are you one of those Christian wacko fundamentalists also?

"Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:170420030741307678%[email protected]...

> I think the line should have read A people starved and sickened by their leader who took money
> intended for humanitarian aid and instead lined his own poskets and bought gold plated guns for
> his sons and palaces for himself that are worthy of any mulit billionare.

You're missing the part where none of that is why the current administration wants Iraq. The only
value altruism has for this administration is that it can be used to justify its illegal and
thieving actions to the mass populace (although they don't fool most of the rest of the world). Even
if altruism were the current administrations goal, waging war on the people of Iraq, followed by
military occupation, followed by US corporate control of their resources does not achieve that end.

If you're really are concerned about disparity of wealth and exploitation you need look no further
than the US. With 6% of the worlds population we have 50% of the worlds wealth. Our foreign policy
is and has been based on the poverty, exploitation and murder of others around the world.

http://www.foreignpolicy-infocus.org/index.html

"one of the six billion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> If you're really are concerned about disparity of wealth and exploitation you need look no further
> than the US. With 6% of the worlds population we have 50% of the worlds wealth. Our foreign policy
> is and has been based
on
> the poverty, exploitation and murder of others around the world.
>
> http://www.foreignpolicy-infocus.org/index.html

Well it would be really nice to drop a few smart bombs on the leaders of North Korea and free the
people from tyranny and oppression.

We are going to have to get rid of those assholes sooner or later, let's make it sooner before they
produce more nukes.

I don't think that even you could attribute this as a desire by the US government to corner the
world market on Kimchii!