Any bike suggestions?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by billybrain, Jan 6, 2010.

1. billybrain

billybrain New Member

Hey, I need to buy a [faster] bike before I go to uni next year. I've considered getting a restricted 500-600cc bike, but haven't thought much about bikes that wouldn't need restricting. If you don't know English law, it states that I can't exceed the 33bhp limit for 2 years after I pass my test. All that said, any suggestions? Much appreciated.

Tags:

2. OldGoat

OldGoat New Member

Billy - Suggest you post your inquiry on a motorcycling forum. This is a bicycling forum.

3. bianchi10

bianchi10 New Member

well this is the off topic section so talking about motorcycles could be brought up here, though you will find much more information and help in a motorcycle forum. since I have much experience in motorcycles I would suggest a gsxr 600, cbr 600, or r6 though the newer r6's are mainly a track bike and not great for street riding since it bogs in lower rpms. if you are looking for a lower cc, than try looking at the ninja 250r (2006 and newer) since it has a newer updated design.

For good motorcycle advice and fun people go to Sportbikez.net (I am known as mygixxer on there)