Any Bruce Gordon owners here?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by john63401, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. john63401

    john63401 Guest

    If yes.... what model do you own and how do you like it?

    Tags:

  2. Doug Huffman

    Doug Huffman Guest

    You might get more responses from phred.org's touring e-list. Certainly more sense and less heat
    than from here on Uselessnet.

    > If yes.... what model do you own and how do you like it?

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    > If yes.... what model do you own and how do you like it?

    I have a Rock'N'Road from the 80s. It has WTB flared drop bars and Shimano mountain bike shifters
    set up to work on drop bars. I have the Bruce Gordon rear rack and used it for about 10 years to
    commute to work. It was great and I only replaced it so I could get a bike that was more comfortable
    on San Francisco streets (an Otis Guy beam bike). I ride it ocassionally and let visitors use it.
    They are very happy with the responsiveness of the the frame.

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Bruce Gordon has but one owner,and that is me - _I own_ Bruce Gordon. He is my gimp.

    Shaun aRe - Gonna need a bigger cellar soon.

  5. G.Daniels

    G.Daniels Guest

    i can give my address to someone about to die and desires willing his BG to a party willing to give
    it love and care.