Any Fondriest dealers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scott

Was looking to buy a frame and the local dealer says Fondriest USA only sells direct...no more
dealer sales. Why?

One thing I did notice was that the Top Level was going to cost me over $2k from a dealer, now its
$1499 direct.

Shooting themselves in the foot or trying to make amends for over-priced frames?

Try these guy they are in Canada so the US buck is worth $1.50 phone number is on the web site!

http://www.ti-cycle.com/

"Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Was looking to buy a frame and the local dealer says Fondriest USA only sells direct...no more
> dealer sales. Why?
>
> One thing I did notice was that the Top Level was going to cost me over $2k from a dealer, now its
> $1499 direct.
>
> Shooting themselves in the foot or trying to make amends for over-priced frames?

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>Was looking to buy a frame and the local dealer says Fondriest USA only sells direct...no more
>dealer sales. Why? One thing I did notice was that the Top Level was going to cost me over $2k from
>a dealer, now its $1499 direct. Shooting themselves in the foot or trying to make amends for
>over-priced frames?

The more appropriate newsgroup for this post is rec.bicycles.marketplace.
-----------------
Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

[email protected] (Scott) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Was looking to buy a frame and the local dealer says Fondriest USA only sells direct...no more
> dealer sales. Why?
>
> One thing I did notice was that the Top Level was going to cost me over $2k from a dealer, now its
> $1499 direct.
>
> Shooting themselves in the foot or trying to make amends for over-priced frames?

If, by chance you are in Seattle, there's a guy here who gets them. Pace Cycles in Redmond. Nicest
guy/Strangest bike shop you've ever seen. Colnago C-40 next to a rusted out schwinn next to a
Fondriest Renaix '88. Email me if you would like his contact info -a

Status
Not open for further replies.