anybody tried the SkinKure?

yhu221300

Oct 19, 2004
Hello,

Has anybody tried "SkinKure", for the removal of freckles and scars?

Further info on it can be found at www.skincure.org where it claims to be "safe and effective for all races, skin colors and ages. SkinKure is celebrating it's 29th year of solving skin problems for hundreds of thousands of males and females around the world".

However 29 years on the market but never mentioned on any newsgroup, and also not available in any retail stores?

Thanks

Yong

I've heard that freckles are aerodynamic. What cyclist would want to remove them? Scars improve your endurance too.

Hi Yong,

I sent an email inquiry to SkinKure and was emailed back within 24 hours. I was told to provide my contact number for a representative to call me. I have tried many products and nothing has ever worked for me. I am sure that there is something out there it's just a matter of finding the right product. Unfortunately, I have spent a lot of money trying to find the right product. I don't want to waste my money again. So in speaking with the representative, I hope that I can receive additional information about SkinKure. Please let me know if you have tried it and if it is working for you. Thanks!

Debi ;)

yhu221300 said:
Hello,

Further info on it can be found at www.skincure.org where it claims to be "safe and effective for all races, skin colors and ages. SkinKure is celebrating it's 29th year of solving skin problems for hundreds of thousands of males and females around the world".

However 29 years on the market but never mentioned on any newsgroup, and also not available in any retail stores?

Thanks

Yong

Hi Yong,

I sent an email inquiry to SkinKure and was emailed back within 24 hours. I was told to provide my contact number for a representative to call me. I have tried many products and nothing has ever worked for me. I am sure that there is something out there it's just a matter of finding the right product. Unfortunately, I have spent a lot of money trying to find the right product. I don't want to waste my money again. So in speaking with the representative, I hope that I can receive additional information about SkinKure. Please let me know if you have tried it and if it is working for you. Thanks!

Debi ;)

yhu221300 said:
Hello,

Thanks

Yong

Hi Yong,

Debi ;)

yhu221300 said:
Hello,

Thanks

Yong

IF ANYBODY OUT THERE THAT WANNA TRY THE PRODUCT "SKINKURE" DONT TRY IT...IT DOESNT WORK AT ALL IT"S A SCAM IT DIDN"T DO ANYTHING TO MY MARKS, AND DARK SPOTS, NOW THEY WONT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY, THEY ARE TOTAL SCAM.

I received a call from a representative from their company and they assured me that it would work. Now, since reading your response I'm very leary about ordering. I was told that it takes about 30 days to notice any results and that for exisiting scars, it can take up to 6 months. How long did you use the product? Or was it simple no change at all? I have been looking for so long and the rep made me feel that Skinkure was the best product out there. Have you tried any other products that work for you? I really would like a response from anyone that has a product that really works. Thanks !

Niceguy1718 said:
IF ANYBODY OUT THERE THAT WANNA TRY THE PRODUCT "SKINKURE" DONT TRY IT...IT DOESNT WORK AT ALL IT"S A SCAM IT DIDN"T DO ANYTHING TO MY MARKS, AND DARK SPOTS, NOW THEY WONT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY, THEY ARE TOTAL SCAM.

DONT TRY IT ,,,IT DOESNT WORK AT ALL IT IS A WASTE OF YOUR MONEY TRUST ME. AND YOU WONT GET ANY REFUND EITHER

Hi,

Herbal medicine is one of the oldest forms of healing and aiding the human body and mind and eliminating or alleviating human suffering. Hippocrates, one of the most famous philosophers and earliest proponents of natural medicine and herbal healing.