anyone here watch the documentary "the hard road"

Yes. I was in the movie/on the team and it's funny to have people see/ comment on your life. I think
JP did a great job on this movie and we should all buy it.

Ryan Barrett [email protected]

"Ryan Barrett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yes. I was in the movie/on the team and it's funny to have people see/ comment on your life. I
> think JP did a great job on this movie and we should all buy it.

OK, just did! What do you look like so I can say "I know that guy". ;->

Dashii

"Dashi Toshii" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Ryan Barrett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Yes. I was in the movie/on the team and it's funny to have people see/ comment on your life. I
> > think JP did a great job on this movie and we should all buy it.
>
> OK, just did! What do you look like so I can say "I know that guy". ;->

He's the guy who's riding style resembles being strapped into a mideval torture device.

> "Dashi Toshii" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Ryan Barrett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Yes. I was in the movie/on the team and it's funny to have people
see/
> > > comment on your life. I think JP did a great job on this movie and we should all buy it.
> >
> > OK, just did! What do you look like so I can say "I know that guy". ;->
>

> He's the guy who's riding style resembles being strapped into a mideval torture device.

OK, I'll be looking for him. ;->

Dashii

> > He's the guy who's riding style resembles being strapped into a mideval torture device.
>
> OK, I'll be looking for him. ;->

Not the first time you've used that analogy, but still accurate. If you can't figure it out from
that, I'm the tall, skinny one.