anyone here watch the documentary "the hard road"

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Chris, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    i liked it. wondering what you guys thought of it.

    Tags:

  2. Ryan Barrett

    Ryan Barrett Guest

    Yes. I was in the movie/on the team and it's funny to have people see/ comment on your life. I think
    JP did a great job on this movie and we should all buy it.

    Ryan Barrett [email protected]

  3. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    "Ryan Barrett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yes. I was in the movie/on the team and it's funny to have people see/ comment on your life. I
    > think JP did a great job on this movie and we should all buy it.

    OK, just did! What do you look like so I can say "I know that guy". ;->

    Dashii

  4. "Dashi Toshii" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Ryan Barrett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Yes. I was in the movie/on the team and it's funny to have people see/ comment on your life. I
    > > think JP did a great job on this movie and we should all buy it.
    >
    > OK, just did! What do you look like so I can say "I know that guy". ;->

    He's the guy who's riding style resembles being strapped into a mideval torture device.

  5. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    > "Dashi Toshii" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Ryan Barrett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Yes. I was in the movie/on the team and it's funny to have people
    see/
    > > > comment on your life. I think JP did a great job on this movie and we should all buy it.
    > >
    > > OK, just did! What do you look like so I can say "I know that guy". ;->
    >

    > He's the guy who's riding style resembles being strapped into a mideval torture device.

    OK, I'll be looking for him. ;->

    Dashii

  6. Ryan Barrett

    Ryan Barrett Guest

    > > He's the guy who's riding style resembles being strapped into a mideval torture device.
    >
    > OK, I'll be looking for him. ;->

    Not the first time you've used that analogy, but still accurate. If you can't figure it out from
    that, I'm the tall, skinny one.