one wheeled stallion said:*Well the wheel is going to be a U-Turn built one, which I've only
heard very good things about. I think it will consist of a
unicycle.com hub, Rhyno Lite rim and some magical spokes that I know
nothing about. The saddle is also a magical U-Turn air seat. There's
gonna be a V-brake too. It's the Endurance 29er from a while ago, but
with some modifications!
I figure if I'm having an awesome uni shipped over then I may as well
go all out and get the Hunter frame, so I just wanted to make sure
they were worth the $£$£!
Thanks a lot guys! 🙂 *
Out of interest, why bother getting a wheel built up in the USA out of
parts that are easily available in the UK? If you get Mike Hinson to
build your wheel, you'll get one of the best and most obsessively built
wheels available and you won't have to pay import duty and VAT, which
adds about an extra third to the US prices, and shipping costs from the
US, which have gotta be quite high for something as big as a wheel.
You'll just be paying loads of money to ship things around the world,
but not gaining anything from it.
Joe
--
joemarshall - dumb blonde
------------------------------------------------------------------------
joemarshall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1545
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33294