Hi,
Just wondered if anyone had tried Sweetskinz tyres on their uni. For
those who haven't seen them before, the company makes various sizes /
types of tyres with not only coloured compounds, but actual patterning
(e.g. flame, snakeskin, camouflage...) and reflective properties for
night time (nb it doesn't look like they have stock of all of them yet
- many size / colour combinations seem to be on preorer at the
moment).
They look way cool. I'm tempted to get a tyre, possibly for my BC or
my learner uni. Yes, I know getting a tyre because of its looks is a
bit silly. But they look *so* good that I think it might outweigh the
silliness!
--
mark williamson
Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Mark: To answer a question with a question: What use is a skateboard?
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
mark williamson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11301
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53113