Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of alt.motorcycles.harley?

Twinkles

Guest
Sent to alt.motorcycles.harley on 26 Oct 2003 17:57:07 GMT

Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take the time to apologize for
any annoying messages you may have received from Mad Bill Pal m er that were signed with my name. He
is no longer associated with me, my alliances lie elsewhere, but the conniving old fool thinks that
he can get away with posts of a very dubious, boring, non-sensical nature by pretending that they
came from me. Any post purportedly coming from me but sent from Mad Bill Pal m er's usenet address
are false, forgeries designed to create difficulties regarding my career as a writer and usenet
entertainer/performance artist.

Bill is a delusional man, completely out of touch with reality, a man who has not a trace of
creative or artistic ability, a man who is impossible to reason with as he has no discernable
intellect. He actually claims that he lives in an imaginary room above a usenet newsgroup!

Thank you for your attention, and please remember, if it is signed "Twinkles - the alt.genius dwarf"
and is sent from Mad-Bill Pal m er's address, it is a forgery. Mad Bill is a known forger and
stealer of names, he even admits that he stole the name Bill Pal m er.

Regards

Twinkles - the alt.genius.dwarf.

Readers of alt.morotorcycles.harley and alt.mountain-bike please not that I had nothing at all to do
with the rubbish that is showing up here and in many other newsgroups. Except tor this disclaimer, I
have NEVER posted to either of these groups.

Apparently, what this quasi-forger is doing now is is in effect libeling me as the spamming boze
that HE is. He attempts this by taking at least one of my famous literary characters and
entertainment personas and making off-topic postings, ostensibly by them. He expects that careless
readers will--being well aware of the characters I use for my Usenet performace art--simply assume
that I made the postings in question. In fact, I am already getting irate messages from readers who
swallowed the prankster's bait.

So again, yes, of course Twinkles.the alt.genius.dwarf is one of my famous entertainment personas.
NO, I had nothing to do with the messages showing up in these groups and purporting to have been
made by little Twinkles.

accept no cheap imitations: the alt.genius.bill-palmer --firing posts at random from the open window
of the office above rec.arts.prose

Bill Palmer had NOTHING AT ALL to do with either writing or posting the message below:

news:[email protected]...

"palmer.william" wrote:

> Readers of alt.morotorcycles.harley and alt.mountain-bike please not that I had nothing at all
> to do with

"palmer.william" <[email protected]> wrote **** in message ---snip the ****---

who cares ?

--
"Key"

~ NO SPAM ~
Reply on the Group
Ya Know Me
Ya Know My Email
~ NO SPAM ~
****************************

<snipped some ****>

> Apparently, what this quasi-forger is doing now is is in effect libeling
me
> as the spamming boze that HE is. He attempts this by taking at least one of my famous literary
> characters and entertainment personas and making off-topic postings, ostensibly by them. He
> expects that careless readers will--being well aware of the characters I use for my Usenet
> performace art

Your literary turds are not performace art you idiot.

> the alt.genius.bill-palmer

My **** is more a genious than you - you make an idiot out of yourself wherever you post. _You_ are
your only fan, you tallentless narcisistic egotist.

Crawl back under your pebble.

Shaun aRe - Usenet performance art, what a steaming pile of ********.

> Shaun R says:
>
> >Your literary turds are not performance art you idiot.
>
> In the late 70's/early 80's Fife robertson did a program called "Phart"
(PHoney
> ART) about this kind of ****. "Fart" is about all they do well.....

Heh - this idiot posts to some of the writing groups, the very same sort of back and forth,
self-fakery and nonsense, other similar ****, and seems to have a huge but very empty ego. He
fancies himself 'creative' and 'clever', then proves exactly the opposite to be true with every
hitting of the 'send' button. If it wasn't so tedious, it'd make for hilarious irony.

Shaun aRe