ARRGH!Tthey are starting already!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clydesdalemtb

Just got my employment packet in via Fed-Ex for my phisical/stress test, blood test on Monday...

Check this out: You must fast for 8 hours prior to the Medical Examination

You must not comsume ANY alchoholic beverages from now, (6/26) until after the lab tests are
completed.

You need to stop ALL excesize programs and be inactive from now, (6/26) until after the lab tests
are completed.

Do NOT lift anything heavy lifting from now, (6/26) until after the lab tests are completed.

No running, no riding, no drinking, no NOTHING... And they expect me to take a Pych test after all
this!?!?!?!

--
John G. http://www.shavings.net/survival.htm

"ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Just got my employment packet in via Fed-Ex for my phisical/stress test, blood test on Monday...
>
> Check this out: You must fast for 8 hours prior to the Medical Examination
>
> You must not comsume ANY alchoholic beverages from now, (6/26) until after the lab tests are
> completed.
>
> You need to stop ALL excesize programs and be inactive from now, (6/26) until after the lab tests
> are completed.
>
> Do NOT lift anything heavy lifting from now, (6/26) until after the lab tests are completed.
>
>
> No running, no riding, no drinking, no NOTHING... And they expect me to take a Pych test after all
> this!?!?!?!

Ya know, being a roofer ain't all THAT bad...

Bill "OK, I get the booze ban but why no exercise?" S.

> Just got my employment packet in via Fed-Ex for my phisical/stress test, blood test on Monday...
>
>
> You must not comsume ANY alchoholic beverages from now, (6/26) until after the lab tests are
> completed.
>
> You need to stop ALL excesize programs and be inactive from now, (6/26) until after the lab tests
> are completed.
>
> Do NOT lift anything heavy lifting from now, (6/26) until after the lab tests are completed.
>
>
> No running, no riding, no drinking, no NOTHING... And they expect me to take a Pych test after all
> this!?!?!?!
>
>
> --
> John G. http://www.shavings.net/survival.htm
>

I take it that you're in the Land of the Free ?!!?... Ha!

ClydesdaleMTB wrote:
>
>
>
> completed.
>
> are completed.
>
>
> this!?!?!?!

No.

Spelling test.

--
J'm

To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

ClydesadaleMTB says:

<snip>

>No running, no riding, no drinking, no NOTHING... And they expect me to take a Pych test after all
>this!?!?!?!

They want to see how you handle life-threatening stress, John.. ;-)

Steve

> > No running, no riding, no drinking, no NOTHING... And they expect me to take a Pych test after
> > all this!?!?!?!
>
> No.
>
> Spelling test.

How much can you write in a little cup?

| Just got my employment packet in via Fed-Ex for my phisical/stress test, blood test on Monday...
|
| Check this out: You must fast for 8 hours prior to the Medical Examination
|
| You must not comsume ANY alchoholic beverages from now, (6/26) until after the lab tests are
| completed.
|
| You need to stop ALL excesize programs and be inactive from now, (6/26) until after the lab tests
| are completed.
|
| Do NOT lift anything heavy lifting from now, (6/26) until after the lab tests are completed.
|
|
| No running, no riding, no drinking, no NOTHING... And they expect me to take a Pych test after all
| this!?!?!?!

I think I like my new job better---

"I'm here."

"Okay, go in the back and start putting bikes together."

"What about the paperwork?"

"We'll do that when we write you a check next week."

Man I love wrenching. It took almost half a day to do the paperwork at Wally World.

---
__o _`\(,_ Cycling is life, (_)/ (_) all the rest, just details. Nelson Binch =^o.o^=
http://intergalax.com

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.491 / Virus Database: 290 -
Release Date: 6/18/2003

ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>

Have it done first thing in the AM?

> completed.

No biggie for me, but for you? Ouch.

> are completed.

I don't see a problem, Mountain Biking isn't an excercise program it's a lifestyle.

Good excuse to have your ride buddies get your bike off the roof rack
:)

> this!?!?!?!

day until this ordeal is over.

-- The Ogre http://ogrehut.net

The Ogre wrote:
>>No running, no riding, no drinking, no NOTHING... And they expect me to take a Pych test after all
>>this!?!?!?!
>
>

> day until this ordeal is over.

do ALL the work, and we know _that_ ain't gonna happen.

--

ClydesdaleMTB thoughtfully penned:
> The Ogre wrote:
>>> No running, no riding, no drinking, no NOTHING... And they expect me to take a Pych test after
>>> all this!?!?!?!
>>
>>

>> day until this ordeal is over.
>

> her do ALL the work, and we know _that_ ain't gonna happen.

oh just ask nice. Remind her that payback is a good thing.

penny

>
>
> completed.
>
> are completed.
>
>
>
> this!?!?!?!
>
Sorry, you got the incomplete packet. One last thing: Do NOT sleep between now (6/26) until after
the lab test is completed. THEN you can take the
psych test.

Glenn D.

ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> The Ogre wrote:
> >>No running, no riding, no drinking, no NOTHING... And they expect me to take a Pych test after
> >>all this!?!?!?!
> >
> >

> > day until this ordeal is over.
>

> do ALL the work, and we know _that_ ain't gonna happen.

only gave up food.

-- The Ogre

Glenn Dowdy wrote:

> Sorry, you got the incomplete packet. One last thing: Do NOT sleep between now (6/26) until after
> the lab test is completed.

Don't worry, I have not gotten more than 2 hours of un-interrupted sleep since yesterday when I
go the call.

>THEN you can take the psych test.

I was thinking of dropping some acid, after the blood test and before the physch.

--

they want to see what you do when they tell you to give them a urine sample after not drinking anything for 8 hrs...

THEN they tell you that there is something wrong with you blader and they are gonna need to amputate your weiner....

stress tests these days...:rolleyes:

"The Ogre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

And (of course) it is a GLORIOUS day here in Memhis today. Mid 70's, bright sun, clear blue skies,
just PERFECT riding weater. I think I'll go get a galon f sweet tea and drive over to Shelby Farms
and watch the kids at the BMX track for a while

"Clyde_in_TN" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> And (of course) it is a GLORIOUS day here in Memhis today. Mid 70's, bright sun, clear blue skies,
> just PERFECT riding weater. I think I'll go get a galon f sweet tea and drive over to Shelby Farms
> and watch the kids at the BMX track for a while
>
>
>

have they assigned you a patrol area yet? I'm in Memphis quite a bit, usually in the midtown and
downtown areas... I'll be sure to keep an eye out for ya. especially when I'm leaving Beale St. ;)

--
- Chris - www.skokatt.com

People say I'm cruel. But I have the heart of a small child. In a jar. On my desk.

>

Is that a deal breaker?

> completed.

Same question.

> are completed.

Oh, puleeze!

Yes, officer.

>
> this!?!?!?!

Ruh-roh! Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.