Baker's Secret Spray

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Damsel in dis Dress, Dec 6, 2005.

  1. You know this stuff ... it's like Pam but with flour. I thought I had
    lost my mom's recipe for something similar, but I just found a
    MasterCook cookbook I'd forgotten I had. New recipes will be
    available as I find them. Here's a starter ...

    * Exported from MasterCook *

    Pan Greasing Mixture

    Recipe By : Pat Zastera (Damsel's Mom)
    Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
    Categories : staples

    1/2 cup vegetable oil
    1/3 cup flour
    1/4 cup shortening

    Beat all ingredients together. Store in fridge. Brush in baking pan
    when the recipe calls for greased and floured pan.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    --

    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/head_trollop/my_photos

    Tags:

  2. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
    > You know this stuff ... it's like Pam but with flour. I thought I had
    > lost my mom's recipe for something similar, but I just found a
    > MasterCook cookbook I'd forgotten I had. New recipes will be
    > available as I find them. Here's a starter ...
    >

    > * Exported from MasterCook *
    >
    > Pan Greasing Mixture
    >
    > Recipe By : Pat Zastera (Damsel's Mom)
    > Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
    > Categories : staples

    > 1/2 cup vegetable oil
    > 1/3 cup flour
    > 1/4 cup shortening
    >
    > Beat all ingredients together. Store in fridge. Brush in baking pan
    > when the recipe calls for greased and floured pan.

    > - -

    But can you put it in an aerosal spray can and charge $3.99 for it? ;)

    Jill