Baker's Secret Spray

Damsel in dis Dress

Guest
You know this stuff ... it's like Pam but with flour. I thought I had
lost my mom's recipe for something similar, but I just found a
MasterCook cookbook I'd forgotten I had. New recipes will be
available as I find them. Here's a starter ...

* Exported from MasterCook *

Pan Greasing Mixture

Recipe By : Pat Zastera (Damsel's Mom)
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : staples

1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup shortening

Beat all ingredients together. Store in fridge. Brush in baking pan
when the recipe calls for greased and floured pan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
--

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/head_trollop/my_photos

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> You know this stuff ... it's like Pam but with flour. I thought I had
> lost my mom's recipe for something similar, but I just found a
> MasterCook cookbook I'd forgotten I had. New recipes will be
> available as I find them. Here's a starter ...
>

> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Pan Greasing Mixture
>
> Recipe By : Pat Zastera (Damsel's Mom)
> Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
> Categories : staples

> 1/2 cup vegetable oil
> 1/3 cup flour
> 1/4 cup shortening
>
> Beat all ingredients together. Store in fridge. Brush in baking pan
> when the recipe calls for greased and floured pan.

> - -

But can you put it in an aerosal spray can and charge $3.99 for it? ;)

Jill