Graham [email hidden] opined the following...
Quoted message said:Not true !
Apologies, I forgot to include read and unread posts in the search.
That said, browsing through your previous posts was enlightening:
- Your habit of including an entire post just to say "me too" is not
unique to this thread!
- It was you that I nominated for urc snob. How could I have forgotten?
- A number of your "posts" appear to be aggressive one line criticisms
of other posters.
While you may have been present for a while, your actual contribution is
so low that it escaped my memory.
And while I'm ranting;
You are right, you are not technically a Nazi. The Nazi party actually
achieved things (Including reviving a crashed economy and focussing a
divided country). You are simply a bigotted [censored]!
Do you really believe that the majority of crime is committed by
immigrants? You don't think that social circumstances might have
something to do with it? Or do you just believe what you read in Daily
Sport?
Helen: I would suggest a judiciously placed paving slab, but death is
probably too good for this one. String him up as an example to the
others.
<Grrrrrr - Going for a long walk in the rain to try and calm down now!>
Jon