Be careful out there!

Tony W wrote:

> Nasty stuff, ice.

Nah. Great stuff. In its place, that is to say:)

Your problem was of course the road. Given that you were
taking due care, would you still have had trouble on, say,
a gravel surface, with better visibility of ice patches
and more residual grip?

--
Nick Kew

Arthur Clune wrote:

> davek <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> : I do know that they are good at keeping your
> : head warm, which seems to me as good a reason as any to wear one at the
> : moment.
>
> Actually that's my main problem with helmets in winter. They are nowhere
> near as warm as nice windproof fleece hat.
>
> Arthur

You could always do what the woman with the kid on the trailer bike does
I see at work, wear the fleece hat under with the helmet "like a pimple
on a pigs behind" sort of on top, just right to slip off the back and
strangle her and the kid with its straps....

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:12:22 +0000, Nick Kew
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> <[email protected]>:
>
>>> Nasty stuff, ice.

>> Nah. Great stuff. In its place, that is to say:)

> Its place being: under the wheels of a recumbent trike :)

Or cooling Strong Drink...

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)