OT: careful what you wear, boys

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Guest
http://www.possibleplaces.com/New_Underwear/

Cheers, helen s

h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

NC wrote:

> Does the Dereham underwear shop have a boys section ?
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/4092843.stm
>

> - Nigel

Hmm....

"Breckland Council planners said the sign detracts from the character of
the grade II listed building in Dereham."

Now, these will be the same planners who took the quaint Olde English
market place in the centre of town (nice picture of it here:
http://www.edp24.co.uk/Content/Community/Dereham/asp/history.asp) and
made it a car park.... bwaahahhahhahhahahaaaaa!

--
Chris

[email protected] wrote:

> There is a lingerie shop in Melton Mowbray called 'The Vale of
> Bevoir'......

On Madison Avenue in Manhattan a building had brass address plates
signifying "Family Planning Association" and "Institute for Artificial
Insemination".
Not forgetting the sign at the Judo place in Reading which used to read
Marital Arts Centre....

All the best
Dan Gregory

Dan Gregory wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> There is a lingerie shop in Melton Mowbray called 'The Vale of
>> Bevoir'......

> On Madison Avenue in Manhattan a building had brass address plates
> signifying "Family Planning Association" and "Institute for Artificial
> Insemination".
> Not forgetting the sign at the Judo place in Reading which used to read
> Marital Arts Centre....

Or the one at Southampton University:

'School of Nursing and Midwifery - deliveries at the rear of building'

Tony

Tony Raven wrote:
[snip]

> Or the one at Southampton University:
>
> 'School of Nursing and Midwifery - deliveries at the rear of building'

And the Edison advertising slogan from Last night's BBC4 prgoram on
electricity and light: "Don't kill your wife with work .. let
electricity do it". I am not sure if the double meaning was intentional :)

Peter

--

www.amey.org.uk

Tony Raven wrote:
> Or the one at Southampton University:
>
> 'School of Nursing and Midwifery - deliveries at the rear of building'

There's a marital aids shop here that has on the front door, "Additional
entrance at rear."

Tony Raven wrote:
> Or the one at Southampton University:
>
> 'School of Nursing and Midwifery - deliveries at the rear of building'
>
> Tony

Which is still there, not that they did, prefering to block Salisbury
road and cause mayhem in the process, until certain people with safety
responsiblities started reporting them to the safety office.....