Best Laid Plans

Bill Wheeler

Guest
OUT THE FVSKING WINDOW!

Saw the weather this afternoon and it was perfect, If you consider a high of mid 50's to low
60's F perfect. Based on that I figure I'll start doing my morning rides. We get enough light at
about 6:30 am -
6:45 am.

Saw the Weather Channel tonight....Rain starting around midnight ending late tomorrow, mid to upper
30's ARRRRG!

If I have to I may take a Road Trip in the rain on the SS.

Peace, Bill

:-]

On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:26:17 -0500, Bill Wheeler wrote:

> Saw the Weather Channel tonight....Rain starting around midnight ending late tomorrow, mid to
> upper 30's ARRRRG!

Sounds like my last week. It'd been dry all week. Riding bud stopped by the desk late Thursday to
talk about riding Friday. Checked the weather page - ****! It was supposed to rain on Friday...and
it was too late to get in a ride before dark on Thursday. If he'd have come by even an hour earlier
we could have made it to the trail for a decent ride before dark.

And the damned weathermen were right about Friday. Oh well, back on the stationary bike...

> OUT THE FVSKING WINDOW!

Sums it up nicely.

I'm also in MD, and was stoked to be able to go around in a t-shirt all day. Then I had the pleasure
of seeing the snow advisory warning in the corner of the tV screen...ugh.

There's a slick gourmet store nearby that is counting off the days to spring on their roadsise
sign...I used to think it was encouraging. Now I know it's just taunting me.

Chris

> OUT THE FVSKING WINDOW!
>
> Saw the weather this afternoon and it was perfect, If you consider a high of mid 50's to low 60's
> F perfect. Based on that I figure I'll start doing my morning rides. We get enough light at about
> 6:30 am -
> 6:45 am.
>
> Saw the Weather Channel tonight....Rain starting around midnight ending late tomorrow, mid to
> upper 30's ARRRRG!
>
> If I have to I may take a Road Trip in the rain on the SS.
>
> Peace, Bill
>

> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

Funny. The weather in the north country (Carroll County) is just like your weather! ;)

I may opt for a road ride myself if it's not snowing.

Marty

Bill Wheeler wrote:

> Saw the Weather Channel tonight....Rain starting around midnight ending late tomorrow, mid to
> upper 30's ARRRRG!

We'd KILL for that here in CT! <G>

We've had 6+ inches of snow pack for months. This weekend was looking plenty rideable, due to
recent melting.

4-7" MORE today!

This sucks.

Barry

BB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 19:26:17 -0500, Bill Wheeler wrote:
>
> > Saw the Weather Channel tonight....Rain starting around midnight ending late tomorrow, mid to
> > upper 30's ARRRRG!
>
> Sounds like my last week. It'd been dry all week. Riding bud stopped by the desk late Thursday to
> talk about riding Friday. Checked the weather page - ****! It was supposed to rain on Friday...and
> it was too late to get in a ride before dark on Thursday. If he'd have come by even an hour
> earlier we could have made it to the trail for a decent ride before dark.
>
> And the damned weathermen were right about Friday. Oh well, back on the stationary bike...

Come on Blaine, if you can't ride in the rain where you live, when can you ride? ;-P

Paladin