Road Cycling · Public discussion

Bicycle to work?

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 42 posts · 680 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
28 April 2006
Last activity
8 May 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
42
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
680
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–42 of 42
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Edward Dolan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Tom Keats" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Daryl Hunt said:

    Quiet scrawny types live longer.

    That's me.

    Quoted message said:

    You ain't quiet and ain't going to even
    outlive me 🙂

    I expect Li'l Ed's liver will explode sooner or later.

    When it does, I hope his Maker will forgive, or at least
    sort of excuse most of his multitudinous sins. After all,
    I don'twanna see the obnoxious li'l nudnik rotting in Hell.
    But non-geosynchronously orbiting the Earth in Limbo for a
    few millenia might do his soul some good. Maybe with The
    Lovesong of Alfred E. Neuman, by B.S. Idiot, repeatedly
    recited to him by Tip O'Neil in an endless loop, and with
    Led Zepellin's "No Quarter" (the heavy, live version) tossed
    in, every few decades..

    I hear Limbo is a "dry" jurisdiction. Very, dustily dry.

    Tom Keats is a good old working class bloke who has obviously read a few
    books from time to time, but still it is very hard to make any sense out


    of

    Quoted message said:

    his messages. On the other hand I believe everyone in the world can easily
    understand my humble messages, even Tom Keats! That is because I do not


    make

    Quoted message said:

    allusions to [censored] that nobody will ever have heard of. Led Zepellin?

    The few glasses of vino that I imbibe while posting to Usenet are only for
    the purpose of getting my creative juices flowing. If I was as sober all


    the

    Quoted message said:

    time as Tom Keats, I would doubtless end up writing like him. Perish the
    thought!

    A few glasses of anything does not mean the size of the glass is in gallons.
    While I have done that in my younger days, my liver survived nonetheless.

    *** Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ***

  2. "Daryl Hunt" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Edward Dolan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...


    [...]

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    The few glasses of vino that I imbibe while posting to Usenet are only
    for
    the purpose of getting my creative juices flowing. If I was as sober all


    the

    Quoted message said:

    time as Tom Keats, I would doubtless end up writing like him. Perish the
    thought!

    A few glasses of anything does not mean the size of the glass is in
    gallons.
    While I have done that in my younger days, my liver survived nonetheless.

    Yes, it is surprising what some consider to be a glass. I am talking about
    rather large glasses, not shot glasses. I think I must go through about 2
    gallons a week. Is this ever considered to be too much I wonder?

    Actually I think my liver must be in very good shape because I have been a
    teetotaler all of my life, but now that I have entered my old age I find
    that I no longer give a good g.d. about anything, least of all these
    freaking newsgroups.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.