big hit

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Eric, Apr 29, 2003.

  1. Eric

    Eric Guest

    if somebody got a specialized bighit i want to know: is a specialized big hit ( basic model ) a good
    bike to do some occasionnal dh and lots of freeride ? i can buy one with vanilla r and DJ3 plus
    hayes hydraulic !

    Tags:

  2. Tj

    Tj Guest

    Uhhhhh, Ya.

    TJ

    "eric" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > if somebody got a specialized bighit i want to know: is a specialized big hit ( basic model ) a
    > good bike to do some
    occasionnal
    > dh and lots of freeride ? i can buy one with vanilla r and DJ3 plus hayes hydraulic !

  3. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "eric" <[email protected]> failed third grade and tried to write in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > if somebody got a specialized bighit i want to know: is a specialized big hit ( basic model ) a
    > good bike to do some occasionnal dh and lots of freeride ? i can buy one with vanilla r and DJ3
    > plus hayes hydraulic !

    Seeing as how you can't stitch a few words together in a coherent manner, I doubt you have enough
    brain to handle a Huffy on a sidewalk, so no soup for you.

    JD

  4. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "eric" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > if somebody got a specialized bighit i want to know: is a specialized big hit ( basic model ) a
    > good bike to do some
    occasionnal
    > dh and lots of freeride ? i can buy one with vanilla r and DJ3 plus hayes hydraulic !

    is gr8 bike. me and my dewds all have 1 and suspension is out da ass. Get Monster T's and big pants
    4 superb dickhead FX, duuuude. Goes DH like a KLX250 with no lump. In broth. Nadgers.

    specialized bigtits yeahhhh!

    Andy Chequer

  5. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:07:45 +0100, Andy Chequer wrote:

    > Monster T's and big pants 4 superb dickhead FX, duuuude. Goes DH like a KLX250 with no lump. In
    > broth. Nadgers.
    >
    > specialized bigtits yeahhhh!

    Ohhh, that was funny!