big hit

Eric

Guest
if somebody got a specialized bighit i want to know: is a specialized big hit ( basic model ) a good
bike to do some occasionnal dh and lots of freeride ? i can buy one with vanilla r and DJ3 plus
hayes hydraulic !

Uhhhhh, Ya.

TJ

"eric" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> if somebody got a specialized bighit i want to know: is a specialized big hit ( basic model ) a
> good bike to do some
occasionnal
> dh and lots of freeride ? i can buy one with vanilla r and DJ3 plus hayes hydraulic !

"eric" <[email protected]> failed third grade and tried to write in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> if somebody got a specialized bighit i want to know: is a specialized big hit ( basic model ) a
> good bike to do some occasionnal dh and lots of freeride ? i can buy one with vanilla r and DJ3
> plus hayes hydraulic !

Seeing as how you can't stitch a few words together in a coherent manner, I doubt you have enough
brain to handle a Huffy on a sidewalk, so no soup for you.

JD

"eric" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> if somebody got a specialized bighit i want to know: is a specialized big hit ( basic model ) a
> good bike to do some
occasionnal
> dh and lots of freeride ? i can buy one with vanilla r and DJ3 plus hayes hydraulic !

is gr8 bike. me and my dewds all have 1 and suspension is out da ass. Get Monster T's and big pants
4 superb ******** FX, duuuude. Goes DH like a KLX250 with no lump. In broth. Nadgers.

specialized bigtits yeahhhh!

Andy Chequer

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:07:45 +0100, Andy Chequer wrote:

> Monster T's and big pants 4 superb ******** FX, duuuude. Goes DH like a KLX250 with no lump. In
> broth. Nadgers.
>
> specialized bigtits yeahhhh!

Ohhh, that was funny!