BIKE NOISES your pet peeve and how did you get ride of it

Trevor <[email protected]> wrote:

>Clarity within the question would have been more of a help.

It might have been if he asked a question. He didn't; he told us about a
squeak he successfully cured, and you appeared with an interjection that
was both unwanted and incorrect.

>I was unaware your bars were without reinforcing sleeve.

.... and ill-informed, something you now appear to be making out as his
fault.

David Damerell wrote in message ...

>>Clarity within the question would have been more of a help.

>It might have been if he asked a question. He didn't; he told us about a
>squeak he successfully cured, and you appeared with an interjection that
>was both unwanted and incorrect.
>
>>I was unaware your bars were without reinforcing sleeve.

>... and ill-informed, something you now appear to be making out as his
>fault.
>--
>David Damerell <[email protected]> Kill the tomato!

Eh? Have you nothing better to do?

Trevor

Trevor <[email protected]> wrote:
>David Damerell wrote in message ...
>>>Clarity within the question would have been more of a help.

>>It might have been if he asked a question. He didn't; he told us about a
>>squeak he successfully cured, and you appeared with an interjection that
>>was both unwanted and incorrect.

Now, do we suppose Trevor is going to say "Gosh, I was wrong, that wasn't
a question" ... or try an evasion?

>>>I was unaware your bars were without reinforcing sleeve.

>>... and ill-informed, something you now appear to be making out as his
>>fault.

Now, will he admit this?

>Eh? Have you nothing better to do?

Ah, an evasion. No surprise there.

Do _you_ have nothing better to do than post a hundred followups about
your magical aquaplaning flying bicycle and the secret spoke shaping
technique that mysteriously never occurred to anyone else in the last
century?

David Damerell wrote in message ...

>Do _you_ have nothing better to do than post a hundred followups about
>your magical aquaplaning flying bicycle and the secret spoke shaping
>technique that mysteriously never occurred to anyone else in the last
>century?

No not since I've filed the patent app. and registered design. Flying
bicycles rarely crash, much more comfortable ride. Aquaplaning reduces
rolling resistance and is so beneficial in saving energy.

Trevor