Bike shops in Sheffield?

Doki

Guest
Does anyone know of any decent bike shops in Sheffield? Not over keen on
James', spotted Butterworths on Abbeydale Rd today and I've also seen
Wilson's on City Road which look like proper one man band bikeshops. I'm
looking to get my road bike wheels trued.

On Mar 30, 5:56 pm, "Doki" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Does anyone know of any decent bike shops in Sheffield? Not over keen on
> James', spotted Butterworths on Abbeydale Rd today and I've also seen
> Wilson's on City Road which look like proper one man band bikeshops. I'm
> looking to get my road bike wheels trued.

Langsett Cycles on Langsett road is my LBS of choice. Friendly and
efficeint and a good range of stock. Also, if they order stuff in for
you then it actually does turn up quite promptly.

I'll also recommend Tony Butterworth's on Catchbar Lane in
Hillsborough.

On 30 Mar, 23:08, Ptigga <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 30, 5:56 pm, "Doki" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of any decent bike shops in Sheffield? Not over keen on
> > James', spotted Butterworths on Abbeydale Rd today and I've also seen
> > Wilson's on City Road which look like proper one man band bikeshops. I'm
> > looking to get my road bike wheels trued.

> Langsett Cycles on Langsett road is my LBS of choice.  Friendly and
> efficeint and a good range of stock.  Also, if they order stuff in for
> you then it actually does turn up quite promptly.
>
> I'll also recommend Tony Butterworth's on Catchbar Lane in
> Hillsborough.

wot Ptigga said.

I'd recommend both of these.

TL