Bikers beat weather New indoor moutain bike course on West Side attracts attention

"Mr_Kingkillaha" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I don't see it as "running" I see it as another way to enjoy what
> we're here discussing.
> And besides that, Mikey V can't touch it, so it can't be all bad....
>

>>/QUOTE

> The Vandeman does'n't care where you ride. He just hates MTB'ers in
> general.
>
> Hey Scott, whats the $ to get into Ray's?
>

> --
> Mr_Kingkillaha

15 for non memebers, 9 for members and 79 for a membership.

you said:

>I don't see it as "running" I see it as another way to enjoy what
>we're here discussing.
>And besides that, Mikey V can't touch it, so it can't be all bad....
>

>>/QUOTE

>The Vandeman does'n't care where you ride. He just hates MTB'ers in
>general.

bet we don't see any thing from him on it....not explosive enough of
an enviromental issue.

>Hey Scott, whats the $ to get into Ray's?

yes, do tell