Biking Journals & Photos

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kelly J., Feb 25, 2003.

  1. Kelly J.

    Kelly J. Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

  3. Jpfler

    Jpfler Guest

    "Kelly J" wrote-

    >I added biking pages & a photo journal to my website. This is a journal of a newbie rider, and the
    >photos are of nearby trails.

    Thanks for sharing this. Was inspirational.

    Jim

  4. Kelly J.

    Kelly J. Guest

    "Jpfler" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Kelly J" wrote-
    > >
    > >I added biking pages & a photo journal to my website. This is a journal
    of a
    > >newbie rider, and the photos are of nearby trails.
    >
    > Thanks for sharing this. Was inspirational.
    >
    > Jim

    Thank you to both Tom & Jim. I look forward to doing BRAN & writing about my adventures there.

    Kelly