Bobke, folks please take him back, he is hassling us over at DPForums

thunder

Jan 8, 2006
Bobke = Hombre over at Dailypeloton forums and I wish you folks would take him back. He is an A grade prijck (Flemish spelling btw).

All he talks about is his son, LAnce and USPS/Disco, others doping, and he lets drop the fact he is a doctor every second post just incase we forgot or never read it in the first place.

Helmut, Lim, BroDeal, please take him back, for the life of me, he is killing us.

chris t @ DPforums.

thunder said:
Bobke = Hombre over at Dailypeloton forums and I wish you folks would take him back. He is an A grade prijck (Flemish spelling btw).

All he talks about is his son, LAnce and USPS/Disco, others doping, and he lets drop the fact he is a doctor every second post just incase we forgot or never read it in the first place.

Helmut, Lim, BroDeal, please take him back, for the life of me, he is killing us.

chris t @ DPforums.

Chris,

He's claiming to be a doctor!
Priceless.

thunder said:

chris t @ DPforums.
You'll have to repel him the same way we did. Talk smack about his mom, threaten to fondle his kid's privates and never let him forget that he's a shameless Lance fluffer.

helmutRoole2 said:
You'll have to repel him the same way we did. Talk smack about his mom, threaten to fondle his kid's privates and never let him forget that he's a shameless Lance fluffer.

do you want "House" back too? He used to post here also.

thunder said:
do you want "House" back too? He used to post here also.
Well, i know Martin Jackson, in times like these where he didn't want to make an executive decision ref. something like taking anyone back on the forum, he'd do a poll. I think he did one asking the forum if I should be banned and many said yes.

Polls... it's like Cheney said the other day, "It's best to stick your finger in the air and get in front of the herd."

Now, of course, I've taken that quote out of context because Cheney said that was something our president doesn't do, but I don't know. I mean it's a mixed metaphor because clearly hoved animals don't have fingers to test the air, however, I see his reasoning because GW's intelligence can be compared to that of a hoved animal. I liken him to a cow, and as smart one at that. At least smart enough to get out in front of the herd... no. wait. That's right. He doesn't do that.

So he's just cow of average intelligence.

Sorry for the digression. Anyway, do a poll.

helmutRoole2 said:
Well, i know Martin Jackson, in times like these where he didn't want to make an executive decision ref. something like taking anyone back on the forum, he'd do a poll. I think he did one asking the forum if I should be banned and many said yes.

Polls... it's like Cheney said the other day, "It's best to stick your finger in the air and get in front of the herd."

Now, of course, I've taken that quote out of context because Cheney said that was something our president doesn't do, but I don't know. I mean it's a mixed metaphor because clearly hoved animals don't have fingers to test the air, however, I see his reasoning because GW's intelligence can be compared to that of a hoved animal. I liken him to a cow, and as smart one at that. At least smart enough to get out in front of the herd... no. wait. That's right. He doesn't do that.

So he's just cow of average intelligence.

Sorry for the digression. Anyway, do a poll.

Unfortunately this forum is not a democracy,but I vote that we make it a democracy.

Irony at it's best.

stevebaby said:
"Doctor" bobke.....proctologist? :D
Well, I think he is a doctor... a **** doctor specializing in former cancer patients who've won the Tour day France.

They call him Dr. Feelgood.

Que up the music:

He's the one they call Dr. Feelgood
He's the one that makes Lance feel all right
He's gonna blow Lance all night
I've got one thing you'll understand
(Dr. Feelgood)
He' is Lance's super dooper fluffer man
(Dr. Feelgood)
Got one thing that's easily understood
(Dr. Feelgood)
Oh yeah

How about a trade .... we take back Bobke and House, and DPForums take Flying ****wit (or whatever his name is)

Does that sound like a reasonable deal, bearing in mind I know nothing about the House character. Or am I, in my ignorance, proposing the forum equivalent of Armageddon?

matagi said:
How about a trade .... we take back Bobke and House, and DPForums take Flying ****wit (or whatever his name is)

Does that sound like a reasonable deal, bearing in mind I know nothing about the House character. Or am I, in my ignorance, proposing the forum equivalent of Armageddon?
"Kill'em ALL...let god sort'em out!"
:D :D :D

House knows absolutely nothing about cycling or doping or sports.

He has never seen a Velodrome.

ps: don't get Flyer or his family upset.