Boulevard Road Race

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> "Bret Wade" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>>It warms my heart to see a Masters Fattie coming over from The Dark
>>
> Side.
>
>>It's nothing new. I've been riding mountain road races since I moved to CO twenty years ago this
>>month. I'm used to being pigeon holed as a sprinter by those who know me, but you don't know me.
>

> I have a sixth sense. It is a Masters Fattie Sensor, accurate to +-3%. It works very well over
> long distance Internet connections.
>
> I sense you at 29% - that puts you at 26%-32%. Not bad. By 21st century standards in America, you
> may not even qualify as overweight, but by bike racing standards, you are a Masters Fattie.
>

> have a nice day,
>

> M. Kurgan

My Tanita says you're overdue for a calibration. It reads 8% in the summer and 12% in the winter
after I've gained my usual 10 lbs. Not that I think it's all that accurate, but it sure beats your
method. I'm neither fat enough to agree with you nor skinny enough to protest too strongly.

Bret

"heather locklearson" wrote:
> "heather halvorson" wrote:
> > Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > >
> > > My cover was blown days ago, in this very thread.
> > >
> > > Heather calls this group Densa for a reason.
> >
> > are you trying to get me in trouble (again)?! i never said anything like that.
> >
> > heather, founding member of densa
>
> he's talking about me. don't try to take credit for my accomplishments. heather

You've referred to rbr as Densa?

"Bret Wade" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> My Tanita says you're overdue for a calibration. It reads 8% in the summer and 12% in the winter
> after I've gained my usual 10 lbs. Not that I think it's all that accurate, but it sure beats your
> method. I'm neither fat enough to agree with you nor skinny enough to protest too strongly.

My Masters Fattie Sensor has been tested and approved by the FDA. It is far more accurate than one
of those Tanitas.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> "Bret Wade" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>My Tanita says you're overdue for a calibration. It reads 8% in the summer and 12% in the winter
>>after I've gained my usual 10 lbs. Not that I think it's all that accurate, but it sure beats your
>>method. I'm neither fat enough to agree with you nor skinny enough to protest too strongly.
>

> My Masters Fattie Sensor has been tested and approved by the FDA. It is far more accurate than one
> of those Tanitas.

If that were the case and I got down to 5% BF without losing any muscle, I would be a 5'10" 130 lb
sprinter with a new found ability to climb at elite levels. If only you were right.

Bret (who thinks someone besides the FDA should be testing Henry)

"Bret Wade" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > "Bret Wade" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>My Tanita says you're overdue for a calibration. It reads 8% in the summer and 12% in the winter
> >>after I've gained my usual 10 lbs. Not that I think it's all that accurate, but it sure beats
> >>your method. I'm neither fat enough to agree with you nor skinny enough to protest too strongly.
> >

> > My Masters Fattie Sensor has been tested and approved by the FDA. It is
far
> > more accurate than one of those Tanitas.
> >

> If that were the case and I got down to 5% BF without losing any muscle, I would be a 5'10" 130 lb
> sprinter with a new found ability to climb at elite levels. If only you were right.

The definition of the Fattie Master is not having the discipline to do that.

The Mamayev Kurgan eating Big Macs

On 2/8/03 1:31 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Bret Wade" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>

>> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

>>> My Masters Fattie Sensor has been tested and approved by the FDA. It is
> far
>>> more accurate than one of those Tanitas.
>>>

>> If that were the case and I got down to 5% BF without losing any muscle, I would be a 5'10" 130
>> lb sprinter with a new found ability to climb at elite levels. If only you were right.
>

> The definition of the Fattie Master is not having the discipline to do that.
>

> The Mamayev Kurgan eating Big Macs

Poor Henry is bored.......

Time to go "suckle" on the trust fund more??

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

>>>My Masters Fattie Sensor has been tested and approved by the FDA. It is
>>
> far
>
>>>more accurate than one of those Tanitas.
>>>

>>If that were the case and I got down to 5% BF without losing any muscle, I would be a 5'10" 130 lb
>>sprinter with a new found ability to climb at elite levels. If only you were right.
>

> The definition of the Fattie Master is not having the discipline to do that.
>

> The Mamayev Kurgan eating Big Macs

My USDA approved BS detector says you don't know jack about what it takes to be an elite rider. What
have you won that wasn't a masters race? Better yet, make it a climbing race.

Bret

> > far

> >>If that were the case and I got down to 5% BF without losing any muscle, I would be a 5'10" 130
> >>lb sprinter with a new found ability to climb at elite levels. If only you were right.
> >

> > The definition of the Fattie Master is not having the discipline to do
that.

> > The Mamayev Kurgan eating Big Macs
>
> My USDA approved BS detector says you don't know jack about what it takes to be an elite rider.
> What have you won that wasn't a masters race? Better yet, make it a climbing race.

Never did win one. The best I did in a Pro1/2 race was third place, twice. In both of those races
I was beaten by pros, they were better than I that day and otherwise, and did not deserve to
finish higher.

I do know what it takes to be an elite rider, therefore I realize that I do not have the motivation
and discipline necessary to be successful at the highest level. In cycling my destiny lies in
eternal-run-of-the-mill-over-the-hill-Fattiedom.

Revel in your glory, you delusional Masters Fattie. I salute you!

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA6AC87C.25652%[email protected]...

> > The definition of the Fattie Master is not having the discipline to do
that.

> > The Mamayev Kurgan eating Big Macs
> >

> Poor Henry is bored.......
>
> Time to go "suckle" on the trust fund more??

When I get bored, I like to surf the web for Fattie Masters jpegs to add to my Fattie Master Hunk
collection. I especially like the jpegs where the Fatties have some cellulite on the front of their
thighs. Those are truly inspirational. The beauty of fat dimples is impossible to overstate - seeing
them is almost like going through The Rapture or some other Ultimate Spiritual Experience.

It's better than looking at jpegs of Angelina Jolie.

> Never did win one. The best I did in a Pro1/2 race was third place, twice. In both of those races
> I was beaten by pros, they were better than I that day and otherwise, and did not deserve to
> finish higher.

That was worded a little incorrectly - it should say "I did not deserve to finish higher"

Also, with regards to your road race query, one of them was a road race - short power climbs. When
the climbs get longer than a mile or so I cannot compete against pros or even local Cat 1s, but I
fit right in with those Greek Gods, The Masters Fatties. 15-20 extra lbs. (on average) makes a big
difference in wattage/kilogram ratio. When a climb starts it is comforting to see all that lard
enveloping the saddles all around me.

Kurgan Gringioni Fattie Deluxe

<[email protected]> wrote:

> When I get bored, I like to surf the web for Fattie Masters jpegs to add to my Fattie Master Hunk
> collection. I especially like the jpegs where the Fatties have some cellulite on the front of
> their thighs. Those are truly inspirational. The beauty of fat dimples is impossible to overstate
> - seeing them is almost like going through The Rapture or some other Ultimate Spiritual
> Experience.

Now here's a thought - maybe those fat dimples work like the dimples in a golf ball. Some people say
those create lift that helps the golf ball fly. Perhaps there's a benefit to fat dimples that hasn't
been analyzed yet.

--
tanx, Howard

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

For some people, quantity IS quality...

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

>>My USDA approved BS detector says you don't know jack about what it takes to be an elite rider.
>>What have you won that wasn't a masters race? Better yet, make it a climbing race.
>

> Never did win one. The best I did in a Pro1/2 race was third place, twice. In both of those races
> I was beaten by pros, they were better than I that day and otherwise, and did not deserve to
> finish higher.
>
> I do know what it takes to be an elite rider, therefore I realize that I do not have the
> motivation and discipline necessary to be successful at the highest level. In cycling my destiny
> lies in eternal-run-of-the-mill-over-the-hill-Fattiedom.
>

> Revel in your glory, you delusional Masters Fattie. I salute you!

So, (TK mode on) The biggest difference between me and you is that you're a quitter? You make it
sound kinda noble. Hanging in there until I've reached a tragically old age is worthy of derision? I
get it now. You win.

So anyway, I had a very good friend in the 45+ race at Boulevard. When's that race report coming?

Bret (who won't make any announcements if I ever do quit rbr for good)

"Bret Wade" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> I've reached a tragically old age is worthy of derision? I get it now. You win.

"Being in argument on Usesnet is just like participating in the Special Olympics because even if you
win, you're still retarded"

I don't know who originated that, but it is true.

Kurgan Gringioni winner of Usenet Arguments

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> "Being in argument on Usesnet is just like participating in the Special Olympics because even if
> you win, you're still retarded"

members.aol.com/evank40767/arguing.jpg

... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [email protected] Kyle Legate [email protected]

Tower of Tongues:Thursday PM:10:30-11:30 EDT:http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca moon
musick:ritual:IDM:experimental(electronica):minimalism:glitch