Boy did I laugh

Richard Bates

Guest
I was happily crossing the zebra crossing (as a pedestrian) when from behind came a POB, at great
speed, narrowly missing my sister. I shouted out to him, and as he looked behind to swear back at me
he cycled into a concrete bollard.

Hooray.

Love and joyous feelings from Rich x

--
A hippy goes up to a burger bar and asks the vendor, "Make me one with everything"

Stop sleeping to email me.

"Richard Bates" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was happily crossing the zebra crossing (as a pedestrian) when from behind came a POB, at great
> speed, narrowly missing my sister. I shouted out to him, and as he looked behind to swear back at
> me he cycled into a concrete bollard.
>
> Hooray.
>
> Love and joyous feelings from Rich x
>
> --
Most excellent ;-)

>I was happily crossing the zebra crossing (as a pedestrian) when from behind came a POB, at great
>speed, narrowly missing my sister. I shouted out to him, and as he looked behind to swear back at
>me he cycled into a concrete bollard.

Oh dear - that was a "I wish I had a camera" moment.

Cheers, helen s

h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*ol*$*.*$$c$om*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame