Bulking Up Meals - Mushrooms

In article <[email protected]>,
"Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> :: In article <[email protected]>,
> :: "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:
> ::
> ::: http://sweetzfree.com/
> ::
> :: The next order window is Saturday at noon...
>
> I ordered mine on the 1st of this month. I could only get a 4 oz bottle and
> a 1 oz bottle before the window closed. It started right on the hour and
> the window was closed within 3 minutes. So, you have to be ready.... :)
> I'll be pedalling come noon Saturday!

Question tho', is that noon central time or what???
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
:> In article <[email protected]>,
:> "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:
:>
:>> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
:>> :: In article <[email protected]>,
:>> :: "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:
:>> ::
:>> ::: http://sweetzfree.com/
:>> ::
:>> :: The next order window is Saturday at noon...
:>>
:>> I ordered mine on the 1st of this month. I could only get a 4 oz
:>> bottle and a 1 oz bottle before the window closed. It started
:>> right on the hour and
:>> the window was closed within 3 minutes. So, you have to be
:>> ready.... :)
:>> I'll be pedalling come noon Saturday!
:>>
:>>
:>
:> Question tho', is that noon central time or what???

All of the times are in Eastern time....but she staggers them so that folks
in different time zones get a fair chance. Noon is not convenient for me,
but 9 am is. 9pm is doable, though, for me, if I remember.

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > You haven't tried the liquid yet?
> >

> Not yet. :)
> It's in the plans...
>
> I can't find it locally.
> I'll have to order it on line.

I missed the window on the first by about an hour.

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes

In article <[email protected]>,
"Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote:
> :> In article <[email protected]>,
> :> "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:
> :>
> :>> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> :>> :: In article <[email protected]>,
> :>> :: "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:
> :>> ::
> :>> ::: http://sweetzfree.com/
> :>> ::
> :>> :: The next order window is Saturday at noon...
> :>>
> :>> I ordered mine on the 1st of this month. I could only get a 4 oz
> :>> bottle and a 1 oz bottle before the window closed. It started
> :>> right on the hour and
> :>> the window was closed within 3 minutes. So, you have to be
> :>> ready.... :)
> :>> I'll be pedalling come noon Saturday!
> :>>
> :>>
> :>
> :> Question tho', is that noon central time or what???
>
> All of the times are in Eastern time....but she staggers them so that folks
> in different time zones get a fair chance. Noon is not convenient for me,
> but 9 am is. 9pm is doable, though, for me, if I remember.

That would make it 11:00 am my time...
I'll have to see if I can get on line at that time.

Wish me luck!
I miss my kook-aid!