General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

butter substitute

Started by notbob · · Last activity · 62 posts · 2,908 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 July 2005
Last activity
17 July 2005
Original author
notbob
Posts
62
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,908
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 61–62 of 62
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. sarah bennett spaketh thusly:

    Quoted message said:

    I-zheet M'drurz wrote:
    <snip>

    Quoted message said:

    hey, im a little overweight, but i can always lose the extra
    pounds.

    Not if you keep making that Heart-Stopper Special you call
    "popcorn". You should provide a sample pack of Zocor to
    anybody you allow to feed from that trough.

    Quoted message said:

    you, however, will always be an [censored].

    Yeah, well, like that matters coming from you.

    --
    _________________________________________
    If u are gonna say that I said something,
    please say what I REALLY said. ($1 Earl)

  2. I-zheet M'drurz said:

    sarah bennett spaketh thusly:

    Quoted message said:

    I-zheet M'drurz wrote:
    <snip>

    Quoted message said:

    hey, im a little overweight, but i can always lose the extra
    pounds.

    Not if you keep making that Heart-Stopper Special you call
    "popcorn". You should provide a sample pack of Zocor to
    anybody you allow to feed from that trough.

    I would be more concerned about air-popped or microwave-popped popcorn
    drenched in chemicals. I'm sorry that you feel you must make everyone
    who is comfortable with their eating habits as miserable as you
    obviously are.
    Seeing as I have lost at least 60 pounds by simply not eating fake food,
    not snacking on "snack-y" food and cutting way back on the soda, I have
    reason to believe that a little real butter on my popcorn is unlikely to
    kill me. (or my friends, who are grateful that I give them food :>😉
    Real food is much more satisfying than its imitators, so you eat less
    anyhow.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    you, however, will always be an [censored].

    Yeah, well, like that matters coming from you.

    right, I don't count calories, fat grams, or carbs, so I must be an evil
    fatty whose opinion doesn't matter.

    --

    saerah

    "It's not a gimmick, it's an incentive."- asterbark, afca

    aware of the manifold possibilities of the future

    "I think there's a clause in the Shaman's and Jujumen's Local #57 Union
    contract that they have to have reciprocity for each other's shop rules."
    -König Prüß

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.