Buying a mountain bike

Al3xx

Aug 11, 2013
So I am a 6' male and I'm looking at a Schwinn High Timber mountain bike with wheels that are 26" I'm wondering if this would be a possible good bike for me. I'm looking to start gaining distance and adding time to my rides. Should I buy it or should I look for something a little bigger?

What abut Jenson USA GT Furry HD bike. It looks light and elegant and you can buy it online. If you like it you can have it at 32% off Jenson USA Promotion 2013. I have attached an image for your convenience. While you are searching for other options pay a thought to it too.

Quote: Originally Posted by rosemerry778 .
What abut Jenson USA GT Furry HD bike. It looks light and elegant and you can buy it online. If you like it you can have it at 32% off Jenson USA Promotion 2013. I have attached an image for your convenience. While you are searching for other options pay a thought to it too.

New to forum and been keepin a 20 year old Diamond Back Accent going .
angry.png
Just courios what a GT like this would cst ; if purchased as you suggested ? I like a lot over my Dinasour !

Quote: Originally Posted by Al3xx .

So I am a 6' male and I'm looking at a Schwinn High Timber mountain bike with wheels that are 26" I'm wondering if this would be a possible good bike for me. I'm looking to start gaining distance and adding time to my rides. Should I buy it or should I look for something a little bigger?
650B (27.5") MTB may more fitter for you,look about this wheels http://www.diy-carbonbike.com/carbon-wheel-sets/m25c-detail.html

leroy1010 said:
650B (27.5") MTB may more fitter for you,look about this wheels spam
I think the OP is looking for a bike from a respectable dealer, not a spammer.