Cable pull of campy 10 speed

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Tom Wright, Mar 19, 2003.

  1. Tom Wright

    Tom Wright Guest

    Hi,

    A quick question for anyone with a Campy 10 speed bike: do you know how much gear cable (in mm) one
    click of a Campy 10 speed lever pulls?

    Alternatively, does anyone know the cable ratio of the 10 speed rear derailleur?

    Thanks very much,

    Tom

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Tom Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > A quick question for anyone with a Campy 10 speed bike: do you know how much gear cable (in mm)
    > one click of a Campy 10 speed lever pulls?
    >
    > Alternatively, does anyone know the cable ratio of the 10 speed rear derailleur?

    I measure* about 2.9Xmm travel per click and 26.8mm over nine clicks on a new ten speed system.
    The travel across the cassette is 39.6 from high gear cog center to low gear cog center, roughly
    4.4mm per.

    * Method- stuck a piece of tape to the gear wire at the chainstay and stuck a piece of tape on the
    chainstay under it.