Campy G3 spoke pattern

Richard

Guest
I am interested in buying Campy Scirocco wheels with the G3 pattern, (attracted by their design,
have to admit) what I am wondering is are they easy in (re-)truing if needed as normal evenly spoked
rims that I have experience with?

Thanks for your sharing your experience, Richard

rihodi-<< what I am wondering is are they easy in (re-)truing if needed as normal evenly spoked rims
that I have experience with? >

Any paired spoke wheel, whether they be two or three, will have a heavier rim but you will see on a
truing stand where the place that needs to be moved left or right is between the bunched spokes and
no amount of pulling or loosening the closest spokes will make it as true as a more normal wheel.

I think you're telling me I would be better off with more conventional spoke patterns :) I like my
wheels to be fairly true Thanks, Richard

news:<[email protected]>...