Cancer's Enemy....

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 2, 2004, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. "Dave Wickware" A/K/A Spammin Dave from gLOWLIFE <[email protected]>
    wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > Nowhere is the split between allopathic and holistic medicine more
    > pronounced than in diseases such as cancer. Western science, stuck in the
    > notion "one disease, one cause",

    Dave, this sentence exemplifies what I like about you. There is no need to
    read though line after line of verbiage before one gets to something that is
    utterly stupid. You make it easy.

    Of course you are wrong. RealScience recognizes that there are myriad causes
    of cancer. I have recently dealth with claims of mesothelioma and a benzene
    induced cancer of the bone marrow, just to name two simple examples (I like
    to keep it simple for the likes of you).

    spends billions of dollars in many highly
    > focused races to find a cure for a "dis-ease" of a body. Hence the "search
    > and destroy" methodology of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, radical
    > surgery, all in the sincere desire that to be healed, the cancer must be
    > destroyed.

    Have you seen any of the more current treatments? Of course you haven't.

    > A holistic approach to healing considers all factors of the individual:
    > psychological/spiritual, emotional, environmental as well as physical.

    Where
    > is the cancer? What in that person's life has caused him to create a

    cancer
    > in that part of the body? What is the physical and genetic disposition of
    > the person, his parents? What has been his diet? How stressful is his

    work?
    > Is he fulfilled emotionally and spiritually? Does he exercise?

    All good questions, asked by doctors all the time.

    > The Merck Manual, the "physician's bible", has since its first issue in
    > 1952, listed all of the causes of immune deficiency. Hundreds, if not
    > thousands of articles have appeared in responsible journals throughout the
    > world, citing specific causes of cancer.

    That is another reason why I like you so much. In the first paragraph,
    above, you said that, "Western science, [is] stuck in the
    > notion "one disease, one cause", and now you claim that "Hundreds, if not

    thousands of articles have appeared in responsible journals throughout the
    world, citing specific causes of cancer."

    Dave, I know it is hard for you to understand this, but, you just
    contradicted yourself in the same post.

    The elimination of this dreaded
    > disease is possible today. Commitment to a sane approach is all that is
    > needed.

    Let's get some of the alties committed.

    I'll snip the rest of you crap, as you swiped it from

    http://www.cesium-chloride.net/germanium_cancer.htm

    Tags:

  2. I always enjoy your view.

    "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 2, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
> [...]

    > > thousands of articles have appeared in responsible journals throughout

    the
    > > world, citing specific causes of cancer.

    > That is another reason why I like you so much. In the first paragraph,
    > above, you said that, "Western science, [is] stuck in the
    > > notion "one disease, one cause", and now you claim that "Hundreds, if

    not
    > thousands of articles have appeared in responsible journals throughout the
    > world, citing specific causes of cancer."
    >
    > Dave, I know it is hard for you to understand this, but, you just
    > contradicted yourself in the same post.
    >
    > The elimination of this dreaded
    > > disease is possible today. Commitment to a sane approach is all that is
    > > needed.

    > Let's get some of the alties committed.
    >
    > I'll snip the rest of you crap, as you swiped it from

  3. Top posting corrected...

    "Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

> [...]

    > the
    > > > world, citing specific causes of cancer.

    > > That is another reason why I like you so much. In the first paragraph,
    > > above, you said that, "Western science, [is] stuck in the
    > > > notion "one disease, one cause", and now you claim that "Hundreds, if

    > not
    > > thousands of articles have appeared in responsible journals throughout

    the
    > > world, citing specific causes of cancer."
    > >
    > > Dave, I know it is hard for you to understand this, but, you just
    > > contradicted yourself in the same post.
    > >
    > > The elimination of this dreaded
    > > > disease is possible today. Commitment to a sane approach is all that

    is
    > > > needed.

    > > Let's get some of the alties committed.
    > >
    > > I'll snip the rest of you crap, as you swiped it from

    So, got nothing to say about yuour obvious plagiarizing? Why should anyone
    trust a plagiarizer?

  4. "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 2, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
    [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Top posting corrected...
    >
    > "Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 2, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
    > > [email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > >
    > > > "Dave Wickware" A/K/A Spammin Dave from gLOWLIFE

    > <[email protected]>

    in
    > > the
    > > >
    > > > Dave, this sentence exemplifies what I like about you. There is no

    need
    > > > read though line after line of verbiage before one gets to something

    > that
    > > is
    > > > utterly stupid. You make it easy.
    > > >
    > > > Of course you are wrong. RealScience recognizes that there are myriad

    > > causes
    > > > of cancer. I have recently dealth with claims of mesothelioma and a

    > > benzene
    > > > induced cancer of the bone marrow, just to name two simple examples (I

    > > like
    > > > to keep it simple for the likes of you).
    > > >
    > > > spends billions of dollars in many highly

    > > "search

    must
    > be
    > > >
    > > > Have you seen any of the more current treatments? Of course you

    haven't.

    > individual:

    physical.
    > > > Where
    > > > cancer

    disposition
    > > of

    his
    > > > work?
    > > >
    > > > All good questions, asked by doctors all the time.

    > in

    not

    throughout
    > > the
    > > >
    > > > That is another reason why I like you so much. In the first paragraph,
    > > > above, you said that, "Western science, [is] stuck in the

    if
    > > not
    > > > thousands of articles have appeared in responsible journals throughout

    > the
    > > > world, citing specific causes of cancer."
    > > >
    > > > Dave, I know it is hard for you to understand this, but, you just
    > > > contradicted yourself in the same post.
    > > >
    > > > The elimination of this dreaded

    > is
    > > >
    > > > Let's get some of the alties committed.
    > > >
    > > > I'll snip the rest of you crap, as you swiped it from
    > > >
    > > > http://www.cesium-chloride.net/germanium_cancer.htm

    > > I always enjoy your view.

    > So, got nothing to say about yuour obvious plagiarizing? Why should anyone
    > trust a plagiarizer?

  5. "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 2, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
    [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Top posting corrected...
    >
    > "Dave Wickware" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    > > "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-April 2, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
    > > [email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > >
    > > > "Dave Wickware" A/K/A Spammin Dave from gLOWLIFE

    > <[email protected]>

    in
    > > the
    > > >
    > > > Dave, this sentence exemplifies what I like about you. There is no

    need
    > > > read though line after line of verbiage before one gets to something

    > that
    > > is
    > > > utterly stupid. You make it easy.
    > > >
    > > > Of course you are wrong. RealScience recognizes that there are myriad

    > > causes
    > > > of cancer. I have recently dealth with claims of mesothelioma and a

    > > benzene
    > > > induced cancer of the bone marrow, just to name two simple examples (I

    > > like
    > > > to keep it simple for the likes of you).
    > > >
    > > > spends billions of dollars in many highly

    > > "search

    must
    > be
    > > >
    > > > Have you seen any of the more current treatments? Of course you

    haven't.

    > individual:

    physical.
    > > > Where
    > > > cancer

    disposition
    > > of

    his
    > > > work?
    > > >
    > > > All good questions, asked by doctors all the time.

    > in

    not

    throughout
    > > the
    > > >
    > > > That is another reason why I like you so much. In the first paragraph,
    > > > above, you said that, "Western science, [is] stuck in the

    if
    > > not
    > > > thousands of articles have appeared in responsible journals throughout

    > the
    > > > world, citing specific causes of cancer."
    > > >
    > > > Dave, I know it is hard for you to understand this, but, you just
    > > > contradicted yourself in the same post.
    > > >
    > > > The elimination of this dreaded

    > is
    > > >
    > > > Let's get some of the alties committed.
    > > >
    > > > I'll snip the rest of you crap, as you swiped it from
    > > >
    > > > http://www.cesium-chloride.net/germanium_cancer.htm

    > > I always enjoy your view.

    > So, got nothing to say about yuour obvious plagiarizing? Why should anyone
    > trust a plagiarizer?

    Actually, thanks for noticing, that website plagiarized from here
    http://www.glowlife.com/indexT.html

  6. Nowhere is the split between allopathic and holistic medicine more
    pronounced than in diseases such as cancer. Western science, stuck in the
    notion "one disease, one cause", spends billions of dollars in many highly
[...]

    world, citing specific causes of cancer. The elimination of this dreaded
    disease is possible today. Commitment to a sane approach is all that is
    needed.

    Rational Effective Therapy

    Dr. Otto Warburg won the Nobel Prize in science in 1931 for demonstrating
    that a cancer cell had the metabolism of a plant cell. He described the
    process succinctly as "fermentation". This meant the metabolic process was
    the opposite of our normal tissues which are composed of animal cells. This
    gives us the most important clue to follow in developing a successful
    approach to the prevention and treatment of cancer. A plant cell thrives on
    carbon dioxide and gives off oxygen as its waste product. We are composed of
    animal cells and oxygen is essential for our assimilation of nutrients and
    the detoxification and elimination of waste products. Rational therapy must
    therefore include adequate oxygenation of all tissue. Dr. Warburg's
    discovery must encompass all of the following in order to be effective:

    Utilize a non-toxic substance to destroy cancer cells.
    Utilize high quality antioxidants to prevent the destruction of cells by the
    production of free radicals.
    Utilize a detoxification regimine to remove toxic metals.
    Utilize a high quality immune system restorer.
    Replenishment of lost or deficient nutrients (essential fatty acids, amino
    acid enzymes and hormones).
    The elimination of all toxic accumulations.
    Enhancement of normal cell regeneration.
    Psycho-immunological support.
    The Cancer Cell

    Cancer is a mycoplasma (Progenitor Cryptocides) bacteria - just like strep
    or staph, it lives harmlessly in the body. In its virulent form, it becomes
    a fatal systemic disease found in the blood. But the cancer mycoplasma is
    smaller, meaner and smarter. If you attack it, it packs up its bags and
    moves to another location where it can divide and multiply without
    interruption. That is why surgical removal of parts of the body is futile
    since the activated cancer is in the blood. Unless it is treated as a
    systemic disease, there is no hope of recovery.

    How We Get Cancer

    At the moment of conception, when the sperm fertilizes the egg, 3 things are
    created: (1) life; (2) an immune system; and (3) cancer bacteria. The job of
    the cancer mycoplasma is to cause the cell of the fertilized egg to divide
    and multiply rapidly until the embryo reaches full stage. At that time, the
    job of the cancer mycoplasma is finished. It will then remain in the blood
    stream of most animals, throughout our lives as a harmless scavenger.

    A pH variation occurs in the blood toward the acid side in very minute
    detectable quantities caused by physical abuse of the body: drugs,
    chemicals, stress, poor nutrition, fear, anxiety, and prolonged negative
    emotions. We believe this change in pH activates the cancer mycoplasma
    which, coupled with lack of oxygen in the blood, causes the blood to darken
    or appear greenish in color. This condition is then a fertile breeding
    ground for the now activated mycoplasma which begin to multiply rapidly. The
    more they multiply, the more they destroy the red blood cells, producing
    greater anemia. An immune system will surround the cancer and encapsulate it
    in the form of a tumor. This contains the cancer. However, because the tumor
    has a "feeding tube" drawing nourishment as well as additional cancer from
    the blood, the tumor will continue to grow. When the immune system is weak
    it cannot encapsulate the cancer into tumor form. Consequently it spreads
    (metastasis) to the rest of the body.

    Cancer patients continue to die by following standard medical therapies for
    cancer in North America, each year. Therapies which do not address the fact
    that cancer is a systemic infection and a failing immune system will not
    save the patient's life. Chemotherapy and/or radiation further destroys the
    immune system, can produce painful side effects and ultimate death.

    A Rational Approach

    When I think of germanium I think of Korean INSAM, Shitake Mushrooms, garlic
    and other folk remedies which have survived the test of time and thus
    impress me with the fact that something beneficial is going on or such use
    would have been relegated to the scrap heap long ago. All of these plants
    are rich in Germanium. While germanium is not the only active ingredient in
    these plants, the fact remains that these are healing plants and germanium
    alone has proved to be a highly successful adjunct in the treatment of
    cancer.

    Otto Warburg, Nobel Laureate, said "Cancer, above all other diseases, has
    countless secondary causes. But there is only one prime cause." Summarized
    in a few words,"THE PRIME CAUSE OF CANCER IS THE REPLACEMENT OF THE NORMAL
    OXYGEN RESPIRATION OF BODY CELLS BY ANAEROBIC (without oxygen) CELL
    RESPIRATION". Dr. Szent Gvorgyi also felt that cancer originates from an
    insufficient oxygen supply.

    It must therefore follow that a substance which can increase the amount of
    oxygen in the tissue will also reduce the chance of cancer beginning. Since
    anaerobic cells cannot live in a high oxygen environment, the use of a
    substance which enhances oxygen could also be a factor in curing the
    problem. Germanium is an oxygen enhancer and we give it to every patient we
    work with.

    The highest concentation of Germanium-132 is in Korean INSAM.