Carbon framekit...

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Jan 29, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

  3. "Jeff Wills" skrev...
    > Looks more like a ZOX S-frame... it's front wheel drive.

    Actually it looks like they copied the Challenge Taifun frame and gave it a FWD. The Zox S-frame is
    quite a bit different and the rear fork has some suspension.

    Mikael

  4. Cassia

    Cassia Guest

  5. I used Gist and it does do German to English, Think it is called Gist in time. I remved it, so I
    don't have a link to it.
    "Cassia" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Challenge Hurricane lookalike framekit but in carbon.
    > > http://members.lycos.nl/cobrabikes/photoalbum.html As far as I can decipher 999 euro for frame
    > > and boom.
    >
    > I went to babblefish for a translation and nothing appropriate was
    apparent.
    > Any translation engine suggestions?

  6. www.worldlingo.com does Dutch and makes a reasonable fist of translating the page, though of course
    it doesn't know the technical terms.

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  7. Worldlingo confusd me...it implies that it is NOT a free service. That cannot be correct?? I used
    "Gist" free for 2 years and it translates an entire document...not just individual words or phrases.
    --------------------------------no fee lunch----------------------------------------- "Dave
    Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > www.worldlingo.com does Dutch and makes a reasonable fist of translating
    the
    > page, though of course it doesn't know the technical terms.
    >
    > Dave Larrington - http://legslarry.crosswinds.net/
    > http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  8. You can pay Worldlingo to translate it properly with a human translater, but
    http://www.worldlingo.co.uk/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html does machine translation
    free, gratis and for nothing. Plus it's the only one I've yet found which does Dutch.

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  9. Gary Fritz

    Gary Fritz Guest

    "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > You can pay Worldlingo to translate it properly with a human translater, but
    > http://www.worldlingo.co.uk/products_services/worldlingo_translator.htm l does machine translation
    > free, gratis and for nothing.

    That's worldlingo.com, not .co.uk. It was hardly a perfect job of translation, but good enough to
    get the gist.

    "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I used "Gist" free for 2 years and it translates an entire document... not just individual words
    > or phrases.

    Gist removed their free translator last year. See http://www.alis.com/translate_online.html

    Gary

  10. Gary Fritz wrote:

    > That's worldlingo.com, not .co.uk

    Either works. Same site with different letters at the top...

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  11. Gary Fritz

    Gary Fritz Guest

    "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Gary Fritz wrote:
    >> That's worldlingo.com, not .co.uk
    > Either works. Same site with different letters at the top...

    Huh. Didn't work when I tried it yesterday. Ohwell...