Carbon framekit...

"Jeff Wills" skrev...
> Looks more like a ZOX S-frame... it's front wheel drive.

Actually it looks like they copied the Challenge Taifun frame and gave it a FWD. The Zox S-frame is
quite a bit different and the rear fork has some suspension.

Mikael

I used Gist and it does do German to English, Think it is called Gist in time. I remved it, so I
don't have a link to it.
"Cassia" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Challenge Hurricane lookalike framekit but in carbon.
> > http://members.lycos.nl/cobrabikes/photoalbum.html As far as I can decipher 999 euro for frame
> > and boom.
>
> I went to babblefish for a translation and nothing appropriate was
apparent.
> Any translation engine suggestions?

www.worldlingo.com does Dutch and makes a reasonable fist of translating the page, though of course
it doesn't know the technical terms.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Worldlingo confusd me...it implies that it is NOT a free service. That cannot be correct?? I used
"Gist" free for 2 years and it translates an entire document...not just individual words or phrases.
--------------------------------no fee lunch----------------------------------------- "Dave
Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> www.worldlingo.com does Dutch and makes a reasonable fist of translating
the
> page, though of course it doesn't know the technical terms.
>
> Dave Larrington - http://legslarry.crosswinds.net/
> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

You can pay Worldlingo to translate it properly with a human translater, but
http://www.worldlingo.co.uk/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html does machine translation
free, gratis and for nothing. Plus it's the only one I've yet found which does Dutch.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

"Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote:
> You can pay Worldlingo to translate it properly with a human translater, but
> http://www.worldlingo.co.uk/products_services/worldlingo_translator.htm l does machine translation
> free, gratis and for nothing.

That's worldlingo.com, not .co.uk. It was hardly a perfect job of translation, but good enough to
get the gist.

"Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I used "Gist" free for 2 years and it translates an entire document... not just individual words
> or phrases.

Gist removed their free translator last year. See http://www.alis.com/translate_online.html

Gary

Gary Fritz wrote:

> That's worldlingo.com, not .co.uk

Either works. Same site with different letters at the top...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

"Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Gary Fritz wrote:
>> That's worldlingo.com, not .co.uk
> Either works. Same site with different letters at the top...

Huh. Didn't work when I tried it yesterday. Ohwell...