Cateye light set £5.75 (RRP £15)

spokes <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just got an email flagging up these:
>
> <http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/details.asp?D=&Cat=&Section=&GenCode=CA
> TELIGH1990>
>
> Look like a bargain if you're just after 'be seen' lights.

Indeed. I may have to get some to go on Small's Christmas present. My
concern with mail order, however, is that I've seen so few lights that
comfortably fit any one bicycle.

Cheers,
Luke

exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>

Looks like a good deal, esp. for a xmas pressi !
Just got some of those reelights and although they are much more expensive I
am finding them great for "just nipping out" lights 'cos they are always
there and always on. So me ? I'm satisfied.

SW

Pete Biggs <[email protected]> wrote:

> spokes wrote:
> > Just got an email flagging up these:
> >

> > <http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/details.asp?D=&Cat=&Section=&GenCode=CATELI
> > GH1990>
> >
> > Look like a bargain if you're just after 'be seen' lights.

> That is a loss leader to lure you into the horrible world of Ribble Cycles.

I've only ever had great service from Ribble.

Ekul Namsob wrote:

>> That is a loss leader to lure you into the horrible world of Ribble
>> Cycles.

> I've only ever had great service from Ribble.

Your time may come!

Google.

~PB