chain line 2003 LX bottom bracket + crankset

Caspar Lugtmeie

Guest
Hi,

Has anybody got some info on the resulting chainline when combining the 2003 LX bottom bracket
BBES51 with the FCM572 crankset? I could only find the info on shimano's website for the 2003 XT
(BBES71/FCM752) version: (113 mm axle: 47.5 mm / 118 mm axle: 50 mm). However, I am interested in
buying the LX crankset. AFAIK the bottom bracket BB ES 51 is only available in 118 and 121 mm axle
lengths. This makes me wonder if the 2003 LX and XT cranksets / bottom brackets are compatible ??
(which means that the LX series has a minimum chainline of 50 mm, while I need one of 47.5 mm)

Thanks, Caspar

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:52:34 +0200, "Caspar Lugtmeier & Eva Skotarczak"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi,
[snip]

>Thanks, Caspar

You mean like the friendly ghost?

:-]

I think that one was named Casper...

"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...