Club Time Trial Yarra Boulevard

essendon93

Aug 20, 2004
I notice the winter crit's and time trials are up on the Hawthorn website now. What exactly does the time trial involve? ie how long etc. I'm going to give them a ring tomorrow, but just looking for a heads up tonight :)

"essendon93" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
>
> I notice the winter crit's and time trials are up on the Hawthorn
> website now. What exactly does the time trial involve? ie how long
> etc. I'm going to give them a ring tomorrow, but just looking for a
> heads up tonight :)
>

Yarra Blvd.. that's my home track.. well, the track near home.. :) Post
any details you find out tomorrow.. I'm up for 10.5kms of
leg-burning-on-the-brink-of-up-chuck fun!

cheers,
GPL
:aero bootie covers for all!:

essendon93 said:
I notice the winter crit's and time trials are up on the Hawthorn website now. What exactly does the time trial involve? ie how long etc. I'm going to give them a ring tomorrow, but just looking for a heads up tonight :)

apparently (mentioned on mascot ride on sat'y am) it was held at the boulevard starting at the Walmer St end, going to and around the roundabout, just short of the eastern fwy bridge and then back again.
Its against yourself and i gather they are planning to hold more than 2 (was it?) as many members requested more of them (evil-skinny-looking-types-who-cant-sprint :D).
Would (Im guessing) be a good gauge of one's form.

F"non-aero"Dutch

flyingdutch said:
apparently (mentioned on mascot ride on sat'y am) it was held at the boulevard starting at the Walmer St end, going to and around the roundabout, just short of the eastern fwy bridge and then back again.
Its against yourself and i gather they are planning to hold more than 2 (was it?) as many members requested more of them (evil-skinny-looking-types-who-cant-sprint :D).
Would (Im guessing) be a good gauge of one's form.

F"non-aero"Dutch
Yep theres 6 of them scheduled

essendon93 said:

The proposed course is 11km. Note that the events posted on the HCC site are provisional at the moment, pending local authority/VicRoads approval.

I hope to have more information by the end of the week - I'll advertise on here once things are finalised.

Cheers,
Craigster.