Coffin dodger - a result!

Robert McDonald

Guest
Hi Guys:

Another lovely , cool , still morning for a fast 15 mile commute into Glasgow.

You may remember that I was nearly creamed by a coffin manufacture's truck last week and I couldn't
find his address? Thanks to Tim S for the info.

>A "Mr Angry" email has just been sent to them ,not that I expect anything by way of a reply but it
>gets me off my soapbox!

How wrong I was! The MD,I think, Julian Atkinson has been in touch several times apologising,
requesting more details (which I sent with maps and comments) and he said that as they'd had several
complaints about this driver that there was now going to be a hearing.

I'm happy. Keep on complaining folks, it *can* work!

BigRAb

This is good news. Let's hope said driver changes his/her ways.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Robert McDonald <[email protected]> wrote:

> How wrong I was! The MD,I think, Julian Atkinson has been in touch several times apologising,
> requesting more details (which I sent with maps and comments) and he said that as they'd had
> several complaints about this driver that there was now going to be a hearing.

Its worth doing. I've now had that happen twice. Once I got a letter from P&O's Chairman telling me
they had terminated a contractor following complaints of which mine was one and another (a safety
equipment company) that responded very positively about the threat to their "safety image" from
their driver's unsafe driving.

Tony
--
http://www.raven-family.com

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to
adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George
Bernard Shaw