Completely OT...But Worth The Read.

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A27716-2004Dec26.html

That is interesting and kind of surprising. I'm not surprised by the
therapudic potential of such substances, but much more that these trials
can be done under the current political climate.
I never card much for MDMA, but definitely did more than my share of LSD
and psilocybin in high school and college.
That probably 'splians a few tings about me too...

Matt (technically insane by one definition I've seen)

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:32:13 -0800, Slacker <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:41:30 -0500, Bill Wheeler
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A27716-2004Dec26.html

>If you think drugs are going to fix ya, you're in worse shape than I
>thought.

Drugs never fixed me and I don't think they ever will....however to
each his own.

Peace,
Bill
The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Sir Isaac Newton

Maybe worth the read, but is it worth registering just to be able to see the
article, somehow I think not.
I'm already registered at so darn many sites I don't even remember them all,
let alone what I chose as a password at the time.

Trentus

> My bank really annoys me by requiring both regular password changes AND
> not
> letting you reuse one you've had before.
> PLUS insisting on it being a set length (short which is worse) and
> requires
> both numbers and letters.
> It's not hard to change the password, just damn hard to keep coming up
> with
> one you'll remember when it's only 8 letters, and 2 have to be numbers..
>
> Ezookiel

I used to have the same problems. I've been using http://www.roboform.com/
to keep my passwords/logons and http://www.snapfiles.com/get/rockxp.html
has a good password generator.

With RoboForm storing my password, it frees me up trying to remember them
or using the same one for multiple sites. And I just let Rock XP generate
20 character alphanumeric passwords for me.

Both programs are free and there are other ones that can do the same thing.
--
Slacker

Per Ezookiel:
>It's not hard to change the password, just damn hard to keep coming up with
>one you'll remember when it's only 8 letters, and 2 have to be numbers.

I use the Dead Pet system. Departed pet's name plus header/trailer for the
month. Also, I've probably got close to a hundred logins/passwords and it
would all be hopeless without my trusty PalmPilot....
--
PeteCresswell

(Pete Cresswell) wrote:
> Per Ezookiel:
>> It's not hard to change the password, just damn hard to keep coming
>> up with one you'll remember when it's only 8 letters, and 2 have to
>> be numbers.

> I use the Dead Pet system. Departed pet's name plus header/trailer
> for the month.

I can see it now.

User Name: Sorni.

Password: Schnappsie Von Pittypat Junior 01/05.

Sounds like a winning system to me!
--
BS (no, really)

Per Bill Sornson:
>Password: Schnappsie Von Pittypat Junior 01/05.

suedog12
--
PeteCresswell

(Pete Cresswell) wrote:
> Per Bill Sornson:
>
>>Password: Schnappsie Von Pittypat Junior 01/05.

> suedog12

Oh, I don't like that. One of my mini-schnauzer's is named Schnapps
(AKC name: Baron Schnapps of Evesham). He's old, but he ain't going
anytime soon.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws