Completely OT: Stretching clothes

Micheal Artindale

Guest
I can't figure out where I can get an answer...

I have a hooded sweat shirt that is a little small on me. i did not grow, it
shrank. Is there any way to stretch it without destroying it?

Thanks,

Micheal

Micheal Artindale wrote:
> I can't figure out where I can get an answer...
>
> I have a hooded sweat shirt that is a little small on me. i did not
> grow, it shrank. Is there any way to stretch it without destroying it?

HTH, BS

Micheal Artindale wrote:
> I can't figure out where I can get an answer...
>
> I have a hooded sweat shirt that is a little small on me. i did not
> grow, it shrank. Is there any way to stretch it without destroying it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Micheal

no.
the dryer is your enemy.
So is beer.

Penny

"small change" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Micheal Artindale wrote:
> > I can't figure out where I can get an answer...
> >
> > I have a hooded sweat shirt that is a little small on me. i did not
> > grow, it shrank. Is there any way to stretch it without destroying it?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Micheal

> no.
> the dryer is your enemy.

I know, it wasnt preshrunk

> So is beer.

Good thing i dont drink beer

Micheal

"small change" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Micheal Artindale wrote:
>> I can't figure out where I can get an answer...
>>
>> I have a hooded sweat shirt that is a little small on me. i did not
>> grow, it shrank. Is there any way to stretch it without destroying it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Micheal

> no.
> the dryer is your enemy.

Maybe, but fresh dried towels are the shiz-nit!!

> So is beer.

Blasphame'!!!:)

On 2005-07-11, small change penned:

> the dryer is your enemy.

Always, or just when used excessively?

--
monique

"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
-- Mark Twain

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> All of the above but losing those extra pounds is the
> only other way then trashing the shirt.

I am the same hight as i used to be, and i actually am thinner, more
muscular. It shrunk, I didnt grow

Micheal

Micheal Artindale wrote:

> I am the same hight as i used to be, and i actually am thinner, more
> muscular. It shrunk, I didnt grow

My Costco reading glasses got weaker, too!

Bill "they used to work fine..." S.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thats what you want to believe.

When I got it, when I was 16, i was 180lbs, I am now 165lbs. I am the same
height as I was back then, I have not grown since then.

Micheal

On 2005-07-13, Micheal Artindale penned:

> When I got it, when I was 16, i was 180lbs, I am now 165lbs. I am
> the same height as I was back then, I have not grown since then.

Muscle is heavier than fat. Maybe you were heavier but more muscular
at 16, and now you're lighter but fatter.

--

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
> On 2005-07-13, Micheal Artindale penned:
>>
>> When I got it, when I was 16, i was 180lbs, I am now 165lbs. I am
>> the same height as I was back then, I have not grown since then.
>>

> Muscle is heavier than fat. Maybe you were heavier but more muscular
> at 16, and now you're lighter but fatter.

Nice <eg>

"Micheal Artindale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > All of the above but losing those extra pounds is the
> > only other way then trashing the shirt.
> >

> I am the same hight as i used to be, and i actually am thinner, more
> muscular. It shrunk, I didnt grow

Right Michael. You've convinced us already. Now it's time to convince
yourself. ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

"Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Micheal Artindale" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > news:[email protected]...
> > > All of the above but losing those extra pounds is the
> > > only other way then trashing the shirt.
> > >

> > I am the same hight as i used to be, and i actually am thinner, more
> > muscular. It shrunk, I didnt grow

> Right Michael. You've convinced us already. Now it's time to convince
> yourself. ',;~}~

OK.... If that is true, how is it that other sweatshirts that are the same
size that I have had since the same tim, fit properly?

I still wear the same size.

Micheal

"Micheal Artindale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Micheal Artindale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

the

> > > I am the same hight as i used to be, and i actually am thinner, more
> > > muscular. It shrunk, I didnt grow

> > Right Michael. You've convinced us already. Now it's time to convince
> > yourself. ',;~}~

> OK.... If that is true, how is it that other sweatshirts that are the same
> size that I have had since the same tim, fit properly?
>
> I still wear the same size.
>
> Micheal

They've stretched? ',;~}~

C'mon man, just face it - YOU GOT FAT! Heheheheh... >',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Can't resist a bit of leg pulling, yaknow?

"Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Micheal Artindale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Micheal Artindale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> the

> > > Right Michael. You've convinced us already. Now it's time to convince
> > > yourself. ',;~}~

> > OK.... If that is true, how is it that other sweatshirts that are the

same
> > size that I have had since the same tim, fit properly?
> >
> > I still wear the same size.
> >
> > Micheal

> They've stretched? ',;~}~
>
> C'mon man, just face it - YOU GOT FAT! Heheheheh... >',;~}~
>

> Shaun aRe - Can't resist a bit of leg pulling, yaknow?

I havent gotten fat, but, a post like this, I guess I asked for it....

Micheal

"Micheal Artindale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

more

convince

> > > OK.... If that is true, how is it that other sweatshirts that are the

> same
> > > size that I have had since the same tim, fit properly?
> > >
> > > I still wear the same size.
> > >
> > > Micheal

> > They've stretched? ',;~}~
> >
> > C'mon man, just face it - YOU GOT FAT! Heheheheh... >',;~}~
> >

> > Shaun aRe - Can't resist a bit of leg pulling, yaknow?
> >

> I havent gotten fat, but, a post like this, I guess I asked for it....

Hey - hope you didn't take offence mate - was just a friendly ribbing!

Cheers, and be well.

Shaun aRe
--
Life is the dream you wake up to.